[Resolved] Morgan Properties / water in the basement going on 2 weeks
there has been a significant amount of water in the basement for more than two weeks now. the head maintanence manager is very much aware of the matter and has done absolutely nothing to rectify the matter. he claimed the subpump broke, that was a week ago. mean while this water is causing damage bacteria growth as well as mold. i pay rent why should i live in a harmful situation. i am putting a call into the city of long branch to report this matter as well.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2017
I am sorry for the lack of follow up given for this issue.Please contact me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and community name so I can get someone to take care of this situation right away.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- Morgan Properties - no heat/flooding/kitchen repair
- Morgan Properties - towing procedures and policies
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - maintenance left my door wide open
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - unfair billing, false damage charges
- Morgan Properties - poor service and work orders not fixed since 3 months