[Resolved] Morgan Properties / unethical behaviour

1 United States

I've been a resident at the Silver Spring Station apartments since the end of July 2016. I've had communication issues off and on with the leasing office staff. I am writing this because of one particular individual who constantly has an attitude. This person is interruptive, curt, dismissive and does not appear to want to work with residents. I would like very much if a senior manager from Morgan Properties contact me to discuss this situation. It is to the point where I do not want to contact the leasing office because of the possible interaction with this individual. Obviously, contacting the leasing manager is not an option at this point.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Teri-Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please contact me at kim@morganproperties.com with a detailed account of your experience so I may provide the correct follow up to you. Thank you

Te