[Resolved] Morgan Properties / unethical behaviour
I've been a resident at the Silver Spring Station apartments since the end of July 2016. I've had communication issues off and on with the leasing office staff. I am writing this because of one particular individual who constantly has an attitude. This person is interruptive, curt, dismissive and does not appear to want to work with residents. I would like very much if a senior manager from Morgan Properties contact me to discuss this situation. It is to the point where I do not want to contact the leasing office because of the possible interaction with this individual. Obviously, contacting the leasing manager is not an option at this point.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018
Teri-Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed account of your experience so I may provide the correct follow up to you. Thank you
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- Morgan Properties - poor service and work orders not fixed since 3 months
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Morgan Properties - maintenance person out of line complaint/ leasing office manager bias/unfair practices at the glens at diamond ridge
- Morgan Properties - charges in excess of security deposit
- Morgan Properties - my hot water