Menu
MEB Management Services
reviews & complaints

MEB Management Services
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MEB Management Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
5:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MEB Management Services - Refund

I filled out a rental application, the cost being $55.00, along with a $200 admin fee, which will be applied if accepted OR refunded within 14 business days, if denied. I paid $255 on April 30, 2022 and I was denied on May 4, 2022. As of today, May 23, 2022 I have NOT received $200. I have made several calls along with sending email to no avail.

Desired outcome: My $200.00 refund, plus damages of $100.00, which I'm able to prove.

Read full review of MEB Management Services
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
D
5:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MEB Management Services - Unsafe apt, poor mgt

I am a single woman with a small child who lives in Alante. I was home (by chance) on a Friday afternoon when my door was unlocked and a maintenance worker unlawfully entered my apartment. Naturally I was incredibly scared and visibly shaken. He claimed he 'thought he was downstairs'...after checking with my neighbors, NONE of whom had requested any type of maintenance. I have had several conversations back and forth with the office staff and MEB Management and was advised that he had 'simply made an honest mistake' in entering my apartment. The story I got from the maintenance guy was different than their story and all of the pieces did not add up. As I expressed my concern for the safety of my daughter and myself MEB denied any wrongdoing (even though the law states they are required to give me 48 hours notice before entering my apt). I asked to be released from my lease 2 months early because I am now living in fear in my own home. MEB denied that request and obviously $1400 is more important to them than protecting its residents (including small children). Alante is not a safe, family environment and I would warn anyone against moving there.

Read full review of MEB Management Services