Monitronics/VESS / Wrongful Termination
I was hired originally as a nanny for the owner of VESS which is a Monitronics Distributor/installer. Well, I was quickly moved from nanny duties to "light office work" wich included doing collections for Monitronics on a daily basis continuosly throughout the day. I was told to call customers with the same issue over and over through out the day if they did not make a payment, it was borderline harrasment. After about a month I was sent out on a "job" to perform an install on a new Dell computer. I guess the owner of VESS is also working for Dell on the side, I have never installed a computer professionally and I had only been on one call with him prior. I arrived at the customers home and they were very upset. They called Dell and complained and I was then fired from Monitronics because I did not complete a Dell Assignment. This company does not know what it is doing and I am very dissapointed and have lost trust on home business owners. Because i was let go for no reason and when I was paid I was paid from a personal monitronics account without removing taxes, I am not even able to collect from unemployment, because of the owners inability to run a company I have now become so much in debt that I can only hope to get out ok.
More Monitronics/VESS Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free. 
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security