Moneypak-green Dot / purchased invalid card $500
Bought $500 MP Card on May 4, 2011. Upon trying to use it, I discovered it had been used! I returned to the store & was told to call Mp, which I did right then & there! The card was loaded APRIL28, 2011, per Money Pak. I had to fax the receipt & copies of the card & was told 2 days to investigate & resolve. Today is May 17, 2011 & I am being told its in a special dept. & they cannot give out the name of it, or put me in contact with who is investigating this! Must wait for phone call.
Refused to provide name or # of this pretend person & refused to provide upper mngmt contact, or any info in who to escalate to & where / who to file a complaint with!!! When they are ready to call they will! They said they lost my fax after 7 days of confirmation! Yet when I callec with the ticket #, it pulled up this lost fax & reattached to my claim. Days later, I was told they never got fax & closed.claim, no call to me either. Then they reopened & reattached the fax, starting the 2 day turnaround over!! It has beeen 13 days total & 10 days since the last 2 day promise!!! They told me to keep waiting for a call, they are reviewing it!!
I demanded info to file complaint and was refused.
More Moneypak-green Dot Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Green Dot - unlock accounts 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Corporation - green dot debit/credit card
- Debit Greendot Card - paid 30.00 for activate green dot debit card
- Green Dot Corporation - my card is locked
- Green Dot Corporation - greendot
- Green Dot Corporation - intuit prepaid visa card