Having problems with CapitalXP?

James Street, First Floor, First St., Vincent Bank Ltd Building
Kingstown
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CapitalXP.

Complaints & Reviews

CapitalXPsubmitted 250 usd for forex trading and they ate my money

I am a doctor working in Saudi Arabia but a Pakistani national . When I showed my interest on facebook I received a long call from their representative. They claimed that they will trade on my behalf than I will get profit. They persuaded me about the minimum deposit of 250 USD . Account manager Jason shared the screen and he tried that I will invest more. I told him later but I went to vacations and now I asked them to close my account I checked only 77 dollars left and account manager and chat agent Vivian told that account will be charged for dormant account. It's the worst scam.
Now when I log into my account it's showing to deposit 1000USD.
They are still sending me emails for account verification..please help me in this regard.

Aug 19, 2019

CapitalXP — misrepresentation & fraud

I also a victim of capitalxp, below is my worse experience. I received a Ms. Helen Parsons's call from...

May 29, 2019

CapitalXP — trading

Trading account number- 1512359 I was deposited Singapore dollars $400 and half hour later I was requested...

Dec 18, 2018

CapitalXP — no account protection

Update on my account. After they rejected my withdrawal the fouth time I submitted another withdrawal request...

Dec 12, 2018

CapitalXP — refuse to withdraw

I have deposited R 90 000 ZAR in the middle of November 2018 in this trading company (capitalxp) They put a...