Monarch Dental — horrible patient care
Monarch Dental was the worst dental experience I've ever had. The pricing (with insurance) was so high I had to take out an in house loan which the dental office FORGOT to advise the financing company to STOP billing me after I already paid for the balence of my treatment. They took out an extra $200 and caused my bank to over draft. After calling at least once per day for almost a month, I was finally able to get the money returned which took an additional two weeks by mail. The office manager Brooke Thompson was responsible for having my over draft fee returned and completely disregarded her responsibilities as Office Manager by ignoring my calls, emails and messages. I even tried reaching out to corporate which hit another dead end by not receiving a response from her District Manager. I highly recommend choosing any other dental office besides this branch. Monarch Dental lacks what medical facilities should strive the highest in, patient care.
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - useless dental care
- Monarch Dental - lies and steals 
- Monarch Dental - I am complaining about service.
- Monarch dental - Mckinney, texas - making false diagnosis
- Monarch Dental - dental work