Monarch Dentalhorrible patient care

Monarch Dental was the worst dental experience I've ever had. The pricing (with insurance) was so high I had to take out an in house loan which the dental office FORGOT to advise the financing company to STOP billing me after I already paid for the balence of my treatment. They took out an extra $200 and caused my bank to over draft. After calling at least once per day for almost a month, I was finally able to get the money returned which took an additional two weeks by mail. The office manager Brooke Thompson was responsible for having my over draft fee returned and completely disregarded her responsibilities as Office Manager by ignoring my calls, emails and messages. I even tried reaching out to corporate which hit another dead end by not receiving a response from her District Manager. I highly recommend choosing any other dental office besides this branch. Monarch Dental lacks what medical facilities should strive the highest in, patient care.

Tr
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Ir
      Jan 11, 2012
    Monarch Dental - RIDICULOUS BILLING
    Monarch Dental
    Layton
    Utah

I am pissed!! Don't tell me that you can pull a tooth for $87 then when I get there stab your little dental device in and jamb it into my tooth making it hurt 10 times worse then after 5 minutes of proding around telling me you won't do it and charge me $62 for wasting 5 minutes of my time!! This is BULL!!!