Monarch Dental / avoid them

1 United States

Avoid! I left a $100.00 deposit at Monarch Dental towards an exam/cleaning needed. When I scheduled the appointed I was told that, they had transferred that money towards an account which I had in the past & was billed for 2&1/2 years after patient was seen and owed on, but was making payments towards as agreed with them., I was told that they would not see me or transfer the money back unless I paid the $75.00 owed from old account. I never authorized them to use the deposit of the cleaning for that. I told the girl I also needed to see the dentist for work I had done a month prior and paid almost $3, 000.00 for, since my tooth was bothering me & didn't want 2 much time to lapse so it would be covered and she told me No, until I paid the $75 owed, I told her that was already paid for and she said No, I then asked her for the corporate number and she said she could not give it to me, so I asked for the managers name and she said she could not give the last name. I told her to have the manger call me & she said she couldn't call me she already told her what to say. I don't know what kind of customer service they call this, when they won't give you information, the manager refuses to speak to you, and they don’t honor their word /procedures after you have paid for it.

Ra