Modlily / where is my item!!

Where the heck is my shirt! I ordered this in early October. Today is December 4, 2017. Give me a break! This is ridiculous having to wait this long. I have already paid for it so why haven't I received it!??? I am a business owner and I would never do business like this. ModLily keeps sending me "shipment" emails but yet I have not received it. I feel like I have been scammed. I will never order from you again and I will tell everyone I know about your company. I have more than patient in waiting for this item. If I ever receive it, I'm sure whenever I wear it (unless I return it) I will be reminded of how long it took to get it!
Donna Richter
Order # M[protected]

Ho
Dec 4, 2017

Comments

• Su
      13th of Mar, 2018

I recently (February 2018) ordered a bathing suit from Modlily. It arrived within 2 weeks. Like others, there was absolutely no paperwork in the bag. The bathing suit did not fit, so I want to return it to the company (within the 30 days allowed for returns). However, I can't log onto their website to receive an RMA return #. When I click on "forgot password", the website asks for my email address. When I enter my email address, I get an error that says "email address and userid must match". I thought the userid was the email address, as indicated when I log in. I cannot locate a phone number to call them, and the "live chat" only brings me to a place where I need to log in in order to chat with someone. I've never had a problem like this in the past with other company's. Next time, I'll only order from companies I'm familiar with. I've spent enough time on this that I might just write it off, but that isn't right. It should be made easy to contact the company.