Modanisa / modanisa.com /items not delivered / bad costumer service and no refund!!!

1 Jordan

In November 23rd, 2017 I ordered an item that is Five pieces, When I received it I found it has only 3 pieces and 2 pieces were missing. I contacted Customer Service and was told to take photos for the items I received and send them to support@modanisa.com, I did that then waited 2 weeks until I called again and was told to send them again and so I did, then in December 14th I received an email from support@modanisa.com that they'll give me a refund and requested me to send my Bank Account info so I sent them. and then no one contacted me nor a refund was received. I've waited for 10 days and then called the customer service again and the agent told me to send my problem to the chat agent through the website and when I did, I found that my Case was CLOSED and I've never received a Refund !!! I called again the agent and told her so and she requested to chat again and send my bank info !! and after that no one called nor refunded me and even support@modanisa.com didn't reply to my emails I've sent more than one email reminding them and complaining yet no response.
I feel so disappointed and I feel like I've been robbed of.
It's a very humiliating experience !
they are not trustworthy and don't respect customers !!
I don't recommend them to any one.

Al