Mobinil / Orange Egypt — dsl cancellation number delay
I've submitted a request on 18th Dec 2016 to deactivate Orange DSL service for my landline number (002-02-[protected]), and the customer service informed me that i should receive the cancellation number within 15 working days, and until this moment after checking today with the customer service again they informed me that the cancellation number is not provided yet despite that the indicated time is over 2 days ago.
I'm really disappointed as i'm losing time and money every day trying to find other internet connections to follow and finish my home work just because of such lack of credibility.
I'm asking your speedy action to finalise the problem.
Mob. No.: 002 [protected]
More Mobinil / Orange Egypt Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Telecom - phone fraud 
- Orange Telecom - scam mail! 
- orange mobile - awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - deactivating the line without warning 
- Mobinil - internet package 
- orange mobile company - lucky draw 
- orange home broadband - referral to debt collecting agency with no notification
- Orange Mobile, San Pedro, Malaga - rosalind scott-gibb
- Orange España- Puerta de Sol - service