Mobinil Egypt / Deactivating the line without warning

1 Egypt Review updated:

Let me introduce my self first my name is Amr shama I'm on of mobinil customer since a long time now, I would like to inform you with the un acceptable & improper attitude from mobinil customer service toward me. Without tension I forget totally to pay my bill for August and without warning they deactivated the line for me, then I called C.S. to open the line and I will pay my bill on last Tuesday, and they activate it for me actually and after a while some girl from C.S. department call me and apologized for deactivating the line without informing me and that if there's any problem and if I'm still upset or not and I told her no problem and that I'm so busy to pay the bill, and I will promise to pay it on 5th of September but she said ' that's ok sir I'm not calling u for that I just want to make sure that your not up set from us" then yesterday they deactivated line once again and once a gain I called the c.s. to know what's wrong but some one " not professional' at all answered me in a rude way and told me that they will not reactivate it again and that's final.

Just let me ask you if Mobinil will not keep there words how I suppose to trust this network again. Any way sorry for the inconvenience and I guarantee that I will not bother you again cause I'm for sure will go for Etisalat.

Comments

• Po
      8th of Nov, 2008

i want to know the name of this number (0185237848)

• Mo
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I have gone to the Mobinil branch in Maadi three times in the last two weeks and every one of the three times I went there was an excuse not to serve and they have not been friendly at all. Despite every time I called 2000 and made an arrangement with them before going for the service I need. The last time I have gone is around 5pm on the 23rd of January 2009. Unfortunately, the service was unavailable this times excuse was that the network at the branch was knocked down. I am very sorry but I will cancel my line permanently and move to another provider.

Mohamed Gohar,
    Phone# 0122101116

• Mm
      13th of Jun, 2010

If you are busy ya Mr..., you can send anyone else to pay you ..and if there is someone not professional that is not mean that all is the same ... All of us have his false, you yourself do wrong sometimes .. anyone one do wrongs often .

the other person ... the service is not just for you .. it's for 25 Million person, you must be respect the conditions, and if you went three times and didn't have your service, the problem is you not them Man .

M.M 0161612105

14th of Jul, 2010

hey, i have a new mobinil no. ... and other vodafone .. i used to dail *150# in vodafone so i can get the last no. called me ...is there something like this in mobinil ??? Thanks,

• Mo
      8th of Dec, 2014

Mobinil mobile phone internet very slow and bad service

• Pe
      3rd of May, 2015

I bought 3 Sims card a month ago from airport shop and the seller don't entered my dates in the system. Now am abroad and can' t connect my Sims card in any network because seems that is a problem with roaming and the mobinil operator told me that can't do any service such like refreshing my Sims sard because that the Sims card don't are in the system. 0what can I do in this situation? How long time is activated a prepay sim card if I don't recharged?