Mobilinkmy sim is block

My name is ameer ahmed memon nice no: [protected] my sim number is [protected] yah mera number tha ab kise our ne yah sim nikalwa ley mein 3 sal see use kar raha tha as me mera pakge lady first tha please help me ap mera rocrid dekho

Comments

• Tw
      Feb 18, 2011

just answer. i applyed to just Answer some time ago for a Question,
    Had to pay £17 for the answer., since that time no repley at all.

with out my knowledge they have taken the same amount out, till this very day.

I have sent a repley as to why this has been done without my Athourisation. and to have the repley have to Pay them again . this is a con. and they are not what they say they are. as you do never ever get a answer back .yes i am angry, something should be done .

• Az
      May 08, 2011

sir i request u my no block this is my no [protected] this is active my name my nic no [protected] plz sir block this no azeem arshad thanks

• As
      Aug 07, 2011

Respected sir,
    Actually matter is that i had got issued a moblink sim 6 years ago on the number [protected] but for last 6 months i didnt use it and when i dialed this number that was in use of unknown person who said to me that i had bought this sim from onther agent. Even i have an original sim which is still in my custody but i wanted to know that how second person got my this number? This sim is already issued on my own name (ASGHAR ALI BHUTTO) with NIC No: 4320-[protected]... plz reissue this number on my name otherwise i will convey complaint to higher authority, if i dont get positive response from higher authoriy i will lodge a complaint to the court...