Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa / billing
I have two accounts with MTN
The debit order every month is about R1170 for both contracts
Now, I've had problems before. But this takes the cake.
Last month my account was debited with only R470 (there were more than enough funds for the general amount of R1170. As I received my statement this week, it shows I owe MTN R690 for last month and the total that will be debited this month is R1890. Now furious, I phone the call centre.
No one can tell me why they only debited R470 last month, eventually speaking to the debtors department this lady informs me, they decided to Bill me for next month as well.
And they can't reverse the debit order because it's been sent through already.
MTN does not know what is going on with their accounts and different departments, there is no Communication either.
It seems like everyone just do whatever they want.
I refuse to pay MTN R1890 for their mistake and Ido not want to pay for next month in advance. I am more than happy to cancel both contracts and go to another service provider.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob