Mlb.com Shop / not honoring their commitments
I bought one hat and received another for free, just as the ad says. Then, I ordered another hat, assuming that I would get the same "clearance offer" and received only one hat. The first phone call I made, the girl said she would correct it and send it right out. A few weeks later, another phone to them resulted in " we were waiting to hear from you because we wanted to know which hat you wanted". She said they would ship it immediately, Several weeks later, I spoke with a supervisior, Heide, who said that the offer was limited to one per household, and I should have read that. I told her that no where on their website, does it even imply that. She said that she was sorry that I missed that, but would return my $4.99 in shipping. I would like to have the hat instead.. I need it for a Christmas gift. thanks, jim
Enclosed is a copy of their offer:
Buy One Clearance Cap at Full Price - get a 2nd clearance cap free (of equal or lesser value)
can be combined with other offers
# Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.
# Orders must be completed by November 30, 2008.
# Offer is not applicable on orders placed through Group Sales.
# Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
# Limit one free gift with each order.
# Shipping charges may apply for the gift with purchase.
# This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
HOW IT WORKS
To participate, you must place a qualifying product in your cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer only valid on the purchase of select hats. Orders must be completed by Novemeber 30, 2008 to qualify. Discount does not apply to taxes, gift wrapping or similar charges. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Offer not valid on cancelled or out of stock merchandise.
More Mlb.com Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Shop.mlb.com - fraud and scam 
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - I want my money back for this dirty joke.
- Shop.mlb.com - fake jersey
- Shop.mlb.com - lousy experience! 
- Shop.mlb.com - waste of time and money
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com - baseball hat and sweater
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - unethical business practices
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com
- MlbShop.com - items ordered not received/ order cancelled not credited back to c. c.
- Mlb.com Shop - so long, mbl shop!