Mitchum Sport Clear Gel Deodorant / Ruined garment
I bought the Mitchum Sport Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for the first time. I thought I would try something different than my Speed Stick. I put it on one morning. It goes on wet and typically takes 5-8 minutes to dry. I didn't have 5-8 minutes as I was running behind for work, so I put my dress shirt on. The wet product went all over the left chest and armpit of my shirt. Needless to see I had to change my shirt before going to work.
I brought the shirt into my dry cleaner, just got it back. The dry cleaner couldn't get the product out. This is a $200 Hugo boss shirt. It is essentially ruined. I'd like to write to Mitchum and complain.
More Mitchum Sport Clear Gel Deodorant Complaints & Reviews
- Mitchum Deodorant - I do not recommend this product! 
- Mitchum Smart Solid Anti - Perspirant & Deodorant - Crumbling Mitchum 
- Mitchum - Deodorant Sensitive Skin - Bleached marks on my shirt 
- Mitchum Deodorant - Crumbles immediately! 
- Mitchum -Gel deodorant - Bleaching 
- Mitchum Triple Odor Defense - mitchum triple odor defense
- Mitchum for Men - the gel version now drips out onto the floor when I put it on.
- mitchum.com - mitchum 48 hour formula and the clinical strength formula
- Mitchum - Clinical Deodorant
- Mitchum Deodorant - Mitchum gel deodorant