Mitchum Cool Dry Deodorant / Expensive and supposedly solid... but exceptionally crumbly flakey deodorant

Just before I go on... I play netball regularly to a high standard so deodorants are more important to me than most...

After a high recommendation by a reliable friend to use this Mitchum deodorant, I rushed to the shops to buy this experience 'Proven 48 hour protection' and more importantly 'no white marks'..

This may well be the case, but unfortunately I was only able to encounter this experience a few times before the deodorant began to crumble and then break off! I persevered and stuck it back on but it was no use. Every morning I found myself chasing chunks of this hydro 'solid' around my bedroom!

I am upset about this but was assured that this must just be unfortunate and to try another!... Oh my, just the exact same problem! I have now wasted nearly £10 on two deodorants that just dont work... not due to the formula but due to the hydro 'unsolid' that it is made from.

Don't waste your money on this product..

Va
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

12th of Jul, 2010

Thank you for the complaint. My boyfriend had the same problem with Mitchum.

• Ni
      10th of Feb, 2009

Ok people... I finally found a phone number to contact Mitchum about their lousy product! Make sure to save the deoderant because they will only refund your money if you have the code on the bottom of the tube.

1-800-437-8566