Mitchum Cool Dry Deodorant / Expensive and supposedly solid... but exceptionally crumbly flakey deodorant
Just before I go on... I play netball regularly to a high standard so deodorants are more important to me than most...
After a high recommendation by a reliable friend to use this Mitchum deodorant, I rushed to the shops to buy this experience 'Proven 48 hour protection' and more importantly 'no white marks'..
This may well be the case, but unfortunately I was only able to encounter this experience a few times before the deodorant began to crumble and then break off! I persevered and stuck it back on but it was no use. Every morning I found myself chasing chunks of this hydro 'solid' around my bedroom!
I am upset about this but was assured that this must just be unfortunate and to try another!... Oh my, just the exact same problem! I have now wasted nearly Â£10 on two deodorants that just dont work... not due to the formula but due to the hydro 'unsolid' that it is made from.
Don't waste your money on this product..
More Mitchum Cool Dry Deodorant Complaints & Reviews
- Mitchum Deodorant - I do not recommend this product! 
- Mitchum Smart Solid Anti - Perspirant & Deodorant - Crumbling Mitchum 
- Mitchum - Deodorant Sensitive Skin - Bleached marks on my shirt 
- Mitchum Deodorant - Crumbles immediately! 
- Mitchum -Gel deodorant - Bleaching 
- Mitchum - mitchum men unscented
- Mitchum - mitchum smart solid, unsented
- Mitchum - mitchum 48 hour roll on deodorant
- Mitchum - mitchum
- Mitchum - complaint