Mirena / Mirena

I had the mirena put in January of 2009. At first I was experiencing the reg. cramps, light spotting, ect. which was fine. but several months went by and the cramping didnt stop. the the weight gain and stand still (WITH DAILY EXCERSIZE AND DIET) since I didnt have aproblem with weight loss after my 1st son I was a little concerned but not due to I am part hispanic. Then came mood swings and CRAZY amounts of cramping and nausia. now after my husband and I have sex my stomach hurts so bad I cant even sit down. also migranes, leg cramps and pains, cold sweats, heart beating way too fast, MOOD SWINGS, AND ANXIETY, sweaty palms, and hot flashes. About 3 weeks ago during intercourse my husband and I felt the mirena move out of place and I had SEVERE cramps afterward and called my gyn. she said everything was fine and there is nothing to worry about... only it has been about a month now and the pain is getting worse and she is out having SURGERY!!! I am in so much pain and I am feeling nausious and Ive had a migrane for 3 days!!! HELP US! this thig sucks and I wouldnt wish this pain on my worst enemy!

Comments

• Dw
      6th of Aug, 2009

I have have Mirena for almost 5 years and only had cramping for the first month or so. My doctor even gave me an ultrasound to make sure it was put in correctly. The cramping stopped. You need to go back to your doctor and get an ultrasound to see if it is put in correctly. Put some things are not for everyone. It has been perfect for me. I am ready to get it taken out in a month. good luck.