Miele Dishwasher / Essential items to run dishwasher not carried
I am a frequent PC Richards buyer and bought a very expensive Miele dishwasher.
The first one was the wrong dishwasher, not what I ordered, annoying, but they fixed the problem. It is a special machine to deal with hard water build up.
It requires special salt to run the machine and they don't carry it in the stores although the salt is a Meile product. We have to go to Renos in Patterson to get it and the rinse agent. Likewise the GE water purifiers which are not always in stock, although they will have some models available. They suggest you buy two when they have them. DUH! They are not cheap. You change them in 6 months. Have the necessary supplies available to customers.
More Miele Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Miele - Terrible everything 
- Miele Rosehill - delivery Miele appliance 
- Miele - Bad service
- Miele-Refrigerator- 36& - Refrig seal problems
- TotalVac/Miele Vacuum - Did not advise that there was no return of Vacuums
- Miele - service
- Miele - induction cooktop km 5773 the 36 inch 
- Miele - dishwasher / does not dry
- Miele - w1913 front loader washing machine
- Miele - dishwasher