TotalVac/Miele Vacuum — Did not advise that there was no return of Vacuums
Advertised on main Page that they had a 30 Day return Policy. Clicking on to the Return Policy
did not say a word about NO RETURNS ON VACUUMS. When I called TotalVac to tell them I
wanted to return the Vacuum they still did not say a word about not being able to return this
Vacuum. They said that I would have to pay the shipping back and that they would be
charging a 15% restocking Fee. They told me to fill out the return request that was provided
on line. I did all of this within their time frame and still nothing was said about - No Returns
on Vacuums. Now they say they won't take it back because it is used. How in the world
would I know that the Vacuum, which is a Miele, was not good if I did not try it out.
This is a very BAD company to deal with and I would advise everyone to stay clear of them.
All they need to do is Say in their return Policy that there is NO RETURNS ON VACUUMS.
I would have NEVER ordered one in the first place if it had said this.
More TotalVac/Miele Vacuum Complaints & Reviews
- Miele - Terrible everything
- Miele Rosehill - delivery Miele appliance
- Miele - Bad service
- Miele-Refrigerator- 36& - Refrig seal problems
- Miele - Faulty vacuum
- Miele Dishwasher - Essential items to run dishwasher not carried
- Miele - Beware of this company
- Miele - freezer constantly broken
- Miele Refrigerator - Broken after 1 year and 3 month
- Miele - taken advantage