The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Midland Mortgage / Out of control

1 United States Review updated:

Okay, so I am going for a job with the County and they discovered an account with collections through Midland Funding LLC. I called them, they gave me a phone number for an attorney. I called them and asked them for proof that I owe this account. She tells me that we don't need to give me anything, I owe this money, we proved it by going to the court and getting a Judgement. I told her that I never received a summons and that I want proof of this account. She again told me that they do not have to send proof, that I do owe according to the Judgement. I said if you can't give me proof then I am going to sue you for the proof. Let's see what happens now. I can't get this job if I don't make payment arrangements, but why should I pay a company that said they served me, sued me and got awarded a judgement if they can't prove to me I owe this. Ugggg, I am so very frustrated. They are costing me a County job.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ch
      24th of Mar, 2010
    0 Votes

    go to the county clerk, tell them this judgement should be dismissed because you were not properly served. don't listen to what the other lawyer told you . of course they will say you owe them, and need to pay asap. but infact, you were not properly served and go to the trial to defend yourself. the county clerk will help you . don't worry.

Post your comment