Midasnever going back

You can never just take your car in for an oil change because they say they are booked all week, so you should make an appointment. So you make an appointment for an oil change and it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes just to do the oil change. And I see the mechanics literally just standing around.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Roseville, CA The waiting room area is so dirty! It is poorly managed and over priced. They are rude to women. When a man would come in they would respond right away and when women would come in including myself, they treated us with disrespect, like we were dumb. I may be women but I do know it DOES NOT TAKE 1 HOUR and 15 MIN TO DO AN OIL CHANGE WHEN I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT! NEVER TAKING MY CAR THERE AGAIN!

Comments

Apr 15, 2013

This shop is under new ownership. It no longer necessary to have an appointment for a oil change, the lobby is spotless with many new amenities, please give us another chance. You will not be disappointed. I am the new owner, I live in your community, my goal is to be the most trusted automotive facility in Roseville.