Midas / issues after replacing break pads and rotors
I went to Midas, East Windsor, NJ on November 19th/2016 after hearing noice while applying break.
As per the suggestion of the staff I replaced the break pads and rotors, but after two weeks I started getting the noice again.
I want to the same center at least 3 times but they did not do anything to fix the issue. Instead the service person started saying to replace other parts to fix the issue.
I went to a Nissan service center and they have fixed the issue.
The problem was that the parts that midas replaced was substandard/incompatible.
I want the amount that I spent on Midas to be refunded.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas - awful experience 
- Midas - Peoria, AZ - Sad excuses for a auto repair shop 
- Midas International Corporation - midas brake package
- Midas - bad service 
- Midas - oil change