Microsoftstore.com / bad service, cheating customer

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Put an online order on Feb 9, 2010 for Dell Adamo Pearl using online coupon. Order confirmation from microsoftstore.com received right away. On Feb 10, 2010, received another email from them said Order has shipped, including a UPS tracking number ( I chosed next day air saver service). My credit card was charged on Feb 10. Feb 12, nothing showed up and then call customer service. Put me on hold for 10 minutes and told me order actually not shipped yet for a couple of reasons they didn't exactly know. What the [censored]. Talked to supervisor who can say nothing but apologize. The item was out of order. What is the real reason? Bad management, no committment. How come you've charged your client's cc and then after two days, you just told you customer you don't have the item in stock.

Go to hell. I used buy.com for many years, they never let this kind things happen for once, never. I look forward to the day google kills MS.

don't be cheated, don't waste your time with www.microsoftstore.com

Comments

• Am
      6th of Dec, 2012
    Microsoftstore.com - Don't purchase through the website
    Microsoftstore.com
    microsoftstore.com

I ordered games for xbox360 on Black Friday. Star Wars Kinect for $9.99. Microsoft store cancelled the order due to oversell, and still charged me the full amount on my card. When calling, I was assured they did not charge me the extra for the cancelled order...bank account says otherwise. Not good business to oversell, then cancel on customers during the Christmas season. Its 2 weeks later, I am scrambling for the game, and have to pay $40 more for it. Don't purchase through the website. Terrible customer service.

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2013
    Microsoftstore.com - Incapable of processing orders
    Microsoftstore.com
    Illinois

The Microsoftstore.com website makes it next to impossible to buy anything with its security and verification methods. Even worse, through 6 techical support and phone sales calls...neither can their employees and customer service figure it out ! After 3 days of trying to buy a notebook computer for my college daughter, a MSS tech service employee finally told me that Microsoftstore.com is having reload issues. Their tech support and customer service are mostly off-shore /3rd party contractors who walk me through the same fixes that don't work to make the website function and take the order. They show at least 12 attempts to buy this laptop and none work ...noone at MSS.com can decide how to fix their website problems. They have great offers on laptops for students and software but I am beginning to wonder if they really own the inventory and are simply trolling for customers to set up Hotmail accounts... Bad service, bad customer service knowledge, bad software...don't even bother as you'll waste considerable time and better to pay a little more and buy from a merchant who can actually load online systems that function. Haha...a software giant who can't figure out how to make software function.