Microsoftstore.com / bad service, cheating customer
Put an online order on Feb 9, 2010 for Dell Adamo Pearl using online coupon. Order confirmation from microsoftstore.com received right away. On Feb 10, 2010, received another email from them said Order has shipped, including a UPS tracking number ( I chosed next day air saver service). My credit card was charged on Feb 10. Feb 12, nothing showed up and then call customer service. Put me on hold for 10 minutes and told me order actually not shipped yet for a couple of reasons they didn't exactly know. What the [censored]. Talked to supervisor who can say nothing but apologize. The item was out of order. What is the real reason? Bad management, no committment. How come you've charged your client's cc and then after two days, you just told you customer you don't have the item in stock.
Go to hell. I used buy.com for many years, they never let this kind things happen for once, never. I look forward to the day google kills MS.
don't be cheated, don't waste your time with www.microsoftstore.com
More Microsoftstore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store