Microsoft / microsoft *xbox live bill. xbox. comwa

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

Checkcard 1205 microsoft *xbox live bill. Xbox. Comwa 24430990339400800000081 - 81. 93
Checkcard 1205 microsoft *xbox live bill. Xbox. Comwa 24430990339400800000164 - 81. 93
Checkcard 1205 microsoft *xbox live bill. Xbox. Comwa 24430990339400800000826 - 81. 93
Checkcard 1205 microsoft *xbox live bill. Xbox. Comwa 24430990339400802000584 - 54. 61
Checkcard 1206 microsoft *billing bill. Ms. Net wa 24430990340400806000173 - 32. 76
Checkcard 1206 microsoft *billing bill. Ms. Net wa 24430990340400806000454 - 32. 76
Checkcard 1206 microsoft *billing bill. Ms. Net wa 24430990340400806000181 - 21. 84

Microsoft has robbed my money. I donno how but the above charges have shown up on my debit card.
I don't have x box, i never purchased anything from microsoft. But this happened and i am pennyless now.

Microsoft sucks #$#^%@!

Comments

• Is
      4th of Jan, 2011

XboxLive sucks!!! I have paid over $200.00 in the last 2 months. My son plays it and its only supposed to be $10.88 every month! Every time I look at my statement, there are charges. I'm so pissed I could throw that game out the window!!!

• El
      8th of Mar, 2011

Fraud/Scam charge MICROSOFT *XBBILL.XBOX.COMWA
    "2. I certify the charge referenced to the claim number above is not by me or a person authorized by me to use my card, nor were goods or services received by me from xbox or Microsoft."
     I did a quick investigation and searched this scam/fraud charge " MICROSOFT *XBBILL.XBOX.COMWA" on Google and it revealed that it is a large scale scam/fraud. I gather the account holders of Xbox mostly are being scammed and double charged. The scamer is listing their fraud/scam erroneous charges; as  the same or similar to the real Xbox monthly charges of Microsoft. In this investigation search on Google revealed, more recent complaints for accounts like mine with no xbox or Microsoft charges ever or dealings in the history of the account holder at all. With these facts and ongoing large scale investigations and customer service departments working overtime on this same fraud/scam charges united states wide, you should not be hindered any further to come to a conclusion of the same knowledge.
    Please restore my account funds and your banks honor as soon as possible; as this information should have already been applied into your fraud/scam software and stopped and therefore had prevented me and my account from damage due to your banks negligence, touch and harm. It is public knowledge of this on going fraud/scam. Many investigations and inquires have been on going with this same fraudulent charges in many other personal bank accounts in other banks and states.
    At this knowledge, you must conclude that I am in no way any part of this scam, yet am damaged by your bank not updating your own fraud/scam software to have flagged and stopped this charge before it posted. No hold therefore should be accounted to me or this claim letter and its lack of your supposed criteria or lack of contents, in any finding of yours regarding the above fraud charge event.

No information or lack thereof on my part can or should  be used to hinder my account funds from being restored immediately. I warn now lest you and your bank corporation be found to harbor and help the fraud/scam by MICROSOF *XBBILL.XBOX.COMWA any further to damage me or another account holder anywhere restore me and my account without further delay by you or yours, thank you. Thank God for timely deliverance of His provisions of prosperity for His ministers amen.

• To
      4th of Jun, 2011
    Microsoft*xbox Live Bill. Xbox.comwaus - withdrawing money from account
    XBOX LIVE
    Baltimore
    Maryland
    Phone: 4105007660

money was withdrawed from my account twice.

• Ir
      4th of Jun, 2011

If you previously purchased Live via the console, it automatically renews your subscription.

• Do
      14th of Aug, 2013

I have been getting charged every month for $10.86 for MSFT*XBOX MUSIC BILL.COMWA, I didn't order this, nor did by grandson, he doesn't have an MP3 too down load it and it isn't being downloaded on the computers either. Why am I being charged on my credit card for something that was not order, this has been going on for months and I would like it too stop.

• Do
      14th of Aug, 2013

I did not order it and I have tried too get into this account, but not knowing the user name or email that was used and the password I cant get into it, too see what it is. That is why I came too you. Too see what was going on.