Microsoft Corporation / microsoft partner program
Hi there I keep getting Microsoft Partner communications and advertising from Microsft. I do not want to receive this I am not associated with Microsoft Partnership program.
Even if I was a partner there is no such thing as a manditory emails because I consider this spam. My email address is [protected]@zoneservices.ca. If I get another email from you I am going to file compliants with CRTC and anyone else involved. I do not want receive the 15 to 20 emails a week. I do not have login for microsoft partner program nor do I wish to take part of company that is a big security risk.
I am going to give you to the end of next week to have your issue fixed and if I receive another email from Microsoft Cloud and Partner programs I will be presuing this and taking legal action.
I do not want any association with Microsoft or any communication other than my billing for products I use. If there is any manditory communication then simply put cancel all my services I will use open source programs as there as much as a security threat as your products..
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter