Micromax / Micromax is worst company, worst service, irresponsible behaviour

India Review updated:

i bought a micromax data card 219 w on 20/09/2014...after 15 days of its purchasing it stopped working..then i went to micromax service centre in delhi ( m/s the mobile care b-36 guru nank pura opp. v3s mall laxmi nagar delhi ) on 07/11/2014...they submitted my data card and said that u will get it replaced with a new one within 8 days and asked me to come after 8 days...( my job sheet id is N030666111413218353 )...after 8 days when i went to them to fetch my data card they said that it has not come yet and it will take another week to come and asked me to come after 8 days..after 8 days i again went to them and they said the same thing..i went to them again and again and repeated the same thing...on one of my visit there i asked that from where it is supposed to come.one madam ( anjali madam ) replied that it will come from china and if you are in a hurry then GO TO CHINA...i wonder if micromax gives this kind of a treatment to its customers. if we ask about our product they will send us to the CHINA...then on 26 december i posted my complaint on consumer forum and akosha but to no avail ...even i sent my complaint to micromax info but to no avail ...i still have not get my data catd...

Hi
Jan 7, 2015

Comments

• On
      13th of Jul, 2015

Dear hina alvi

We really regret that we acted so callously on your complaint. We just messed up. Although we can't give you your time back, we would still like to do our best to help you out. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your Akosha ticket based on the details you have given on this post. Thus, we request you to fill this form out so that we can identify your ticket: http://bit.ly/akoshacares. Post that, one of our senior team members will give you a call to help you out.
    Despite the fact that we try our best to resolve complaints, we are not able to do that for all. Here is a Quora post by our founder which will explain the constraints that we face and what we are doing to overcome them: http://www.quora.com/Is-Akosha-actually-able-to-resolve-consumer-complaints/answer/Ankur-Singla-8.
    Hope you'll understand.