Micro Center / no service on extended warranty

1 United States

I purchased an extended warranty on my desk top. When one of my drives failed, I called for service. I was told that the part would be ordered and I would be contacted when it was received. After not hearing for weeks, always receiving different and conflicting information. First, the part was on back order, then I was told the part was in (I was given a tracking number) and a tech would call to schedule a service dage. When no tech called, I phoned the company again and I was told that the part just came in that day and again, a tech would call. When I received no call from a tech, I called again and got the same old run-around. Finally a tech called and service was scheduled...but alas, they had ordered the wrong part. I was assured by the tech that the service would be expedited. It has now been another week and today I am advised that the part is on back order again. The part will not be in for another week and then I have to wait for the tech to call. THIS IS A NO SERVICE COMPANY. They are only interested in the sale...service is not part of the mission.