Michaels Stores / service

1 Bayonne, NJ, United States

Good evening,
My name is Jasmine Hall, I have been a customer for years; but my first online purchase with the company has been a complete disaster. I will never order from the online store again. I placed my order for the cricut explore air 2 and the cricut easy press on 12/15; when I placed the order the website guaranteed that it would be here before christmas, however with everything all backed up it was then rescheduled to come at on tuesday 12/26, I was disappointed but understood. The tracking information provided through my michaels order conformation let me know my packages were at the bayonne location (Because I did site to store) I had my husband pick up what was supposed to be 2 items. He came home with one and I quickly realized maybe the store just forgot yo give him the other package, because again the online order confirmation notified me that both packages were delivered to the store. I called the bayonne location on the morning of 12/27, I was told that my second package was not there but perhaps would be arriving later on that day. I waited and called in the afternoon as instructed, however the item was never delivered. I could not understand how I have a conformation saying it was delivered and only one package came in. Roxanne from the bayonne store had assisted me at this point, not being able to help me at all. She explained that the site and stores have different systems and there was nothing she could do for me. It would now be my job to contact customer service and figure it out, naturally I was not okay with this at all. I called customer service and the first rep west, did not know how to help me as well; I explained the whole process and he pretty much told me my options were to wait for the item to come whenever it does or for me to cancel the order and re purchase. But west did see that the tracking information generated through the michaels site was incorrect and that there was a different tracking number for the second item that of course I never received and would have known about. I felt as though I did my part as the customer I purchased the item ad waited for it as so, there was a small hiccup with the shipping and I patiently waited for the items to come. However my items never appeared only one, which is unacceptable that no one from the store or customer service could assist me with. Then on top of that I could cancel but then I would still have to wait for the amount to be returned to my card, and have to go out of my way to go purchase my item. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was "disconnected". The last rep I spoke with was tabitha she was kind, very informative but also explained the same options as a solution, she just had a more pleasant way of explaining it to me. This has been very frustrating to me because literally nobody can help me, this experience has been the worst I have still not received my item and i'm very suprised that michaels conducts business like this. I will definitely not recommend ordering online or calling customer service, it seems that the majority of staff of various parts of the company ave no idea how to help the customer and after all if you work in retail that's just what your supposed to do help the customer any way possible. I worked in retail myself and I always exhaust all possible options, I feel that was not done in my case.

Ja