M.H. Alshaya Co. / mother care service

To whom it may concern,
I tend to respect a lot Al shaya and all their developments and work.
They have great customers service usually - lovely and helpful people across all their shops.

However, across KSA jeddah mothercare branches i have witnessed in more than one branch the most horrible service ever.

You go to mother care and require help for sizes and what s available and what works- in all branches no help available with faces of employees horrible.

How many people buy from mother care gifts for new borns? You go to get a gift yet the irony you dont have proper bags nor proper wrapping.
They dont even tell you we will help. Just not available! After a while; they tell us we have wrapping paper: TAKE

You have to wrap it by yourself and the employee is just looking at you.

I think this is a recipe for disaster and i will make sure not to ever step into your shop with such customer service. Knowing that you can have many alternatives for babies yet mothercare was always my choice but definitely worst customer experience ever.

I have evidence for wrapping the gift myself with no interest of help from the employee as well particularly in jeddah madina brand.

Ri