MetroPCS / staff harassment & public ridicule
I walked into the MetroPCS shop in the Whiskey Bottom Center, All Saints Road Laurel MD yesterday 11.24.2017 at about 3pm to inquire about upgrading my phone and adding another line for my daughter. While I was discussing my options with the lady in the store, another member of staff walks in from outside the store, takes one look at me and starts to yell at me to get out of the store, I couldn't be in the store and that she was going to call the police!!! The suddenness and intensity of the verbal attack was so overwhelming that for the first few seconds, I was shocked into silence. Then I asked her to confirm the identity of the person she thought I was before accusing me as I had never seen her before. Reluctantly, she went into the back office and returned to say she was sorry and she had made a mistake. I left the store in a bid to calm myself down before returning to ask for her name, which she declined to provide. I am still reeling from the effects of this incident and I am at a loss as to why this member of staff would not verify my identity before proceeding to embarrass and ridicule me in such a manner. While I am reluctant to bring this issue into this matter, I feel very strongly that issues of color had a deep effect on her handling of the situation and I am quite unhappy about this. I have been a subscriber for almost a year and my number is [protected].
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance