Metropcsservice

P Nov 29, 2017

I have been a loyal customer for a long time. I have never had a problem until now. On Friday November 24, 2017. I called and spoke to an agent about getting my due date changed. During the process the agent told me she couldn't continue because her billing system was updating. She explained to me to call back in 3-5 hours. I specifically asked her if I will have a problem extending my due date when I call back and she said I should not.

Upon calling back I was told because my bill is past due I can not extend my due date. After explaining what happen, to the supervisor Noel #306438. I even said he can pull the recorded call to verify what I was said.

My problem is different information has been told to me and because of this my phone could possibly be turned off and I have a sick child at home plus I work overnight. If the information was disclosed to me properly other measures could have been taken.

I am considering switching to Sprint in the upcoming days because I would like to be with a companh that does give false information and then make it seem like it is the customers fault.