MetroPCS Dealer / terrible experience
Unlimited Wireless Inc. - MetroPCS is not a company you will want to work for. For one they will won't pay you as well as other wireless stores will. I was hired as a supervisor for there pheasant lane mall location. I found out I was only paid .25 and hour more than a normal employee. But I let that go.
There vice president of the company is a joke. I Worked for a T-Mobile Dealer and was offered a Job at the MetroPCS dealer under the impression that It was going to be so much better. WELL IT WAS NOT. I was fired because $30 went missing from the cash register drawer. For one I wasn't the only employee that was working that day. another I would rather steal family before I even thought about stealing from my work. For example when they issued me one of my paychecks It wasn't even signed and I really needed money that day and they couldn't come to sign the check until the next day, The lady that worked at the booth next to me told me to take the money from my register and I told her I wasn't going to do that because it was wrong. Plus If i even thought about doing that I would have had another job lined up and would cleared out the whole thing. But no the immature VP of the company put me on suspension for 2 days and didn't even inform me that she fired me. I had to text her to get a response.
So now I am a single father without a job. I am struggling to support and feed my daughter. The job market is hard for someone with my type of skills. This lady did not only fire me for the wrong reasons she basically took money away from me and my family. It is people like her that make this world hard to live in.
I encourage people not to buy or work for this company because it will not work out. They are not very understanding and if something goes wrong they will automatically blame you.
More MetroPCS Dealer Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing
- MetroPCS - debo union for, credit repair, I dont nred a telemarketer, if thats what she is useing a personal line, to do business,
- MetroPCS - cellphone