MetroPCS / corporate office
My family and I had been customers of Metro PCS for over 10 years when they just started.The only way that you can have them take you seriously is if you complain to the FCC.
They provide their unsatisfied, frustrated customers with a free upgrade and some credits to ease the frustration. Fast forward two years after our complaint, we still experienced unreliable service, dropped calls, no signal, no incoming/outgoing texts, etc. There are known for using deceptive business tactics to avoid being fined for scamming many customers. They enjoy lying to the FCC and only helping their customers until the case is closed.
As paying customers, it is disturbing to tolerate unreliable, poor service and to deal with a carrier who could not care less. Don't bother voicing your concerns via their social media pages or their corporate office, they do not care.
Fortunately, we switched to a carrier that values customer loyalty.The fact that there are so many negative reviews online for Metro PCS speaks volumes.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance