MetroPCS / number porting nightmare
Metropcs, sounds oh so great on commercials, not even the unicorn was sure of the services they "suppose" to provide their customers!!!
I've never had such a bad experience with a cell phone company the way i've been having with metropcs, I switched my my carrier of tmobile to try and conserve money with metro, and to my dvantage winded up paying more money for phones then ever, they ported my number, send my number back and fourth to other carriers, and still till this dark grey day, my number is still being thrown around, in the sky, metro pcs, please just release my number to my official one of a kind tmobile carrier, your services are the worst and eveytime I call the 888 number I get disconnected, how frakin rude??? I will not recommend you ever to any1, and that's a promise!
Ps: thanks for nothin,
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - phone service
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing