Metro PCS / terrible customer service!
I called Metro PCS's customer service and I was astonished as to how crappy not only the reception with the phone but the customer service as well. I had made a payment on my phone about 1 week ago and was told that everything was ok, here a week later my phone is disconnected and when i called to find out as to why that happened i got attitude not only from the initial representative(who by the way, I still don't know his name) to the manager who ended up hanging up on me. All I know is that this is my last month with Metro PCS, I'm going back to Boost unlimited, because I NEVER had any type of problems with them. I hope that this is viewable to others so that they can open their eyes and see a waste of money and time it is to deal with metro pcs...
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - zte blade z max
- MetroPCS - complaining abt stores in streamwood and elgin 
- MetroPCS - store at 9936 midlothian, turnpike richmond va 
- MetroPCS - store/owner
- MetroPCS - unlocking my phones