Metro PCS / Clearcom Wireless / $3 convenience fee
We pay our monthly cellphone bill in cash at Clearcom Wireless, 4701 Clayton Road, Concord Ca. In addition to the $40 cellphone bill we are charged a $3 convenience fee. Clearcom staff tells us that it is a Metro PCS fee that you would pay at any location. Paying an additonal $3 for the priviledge of paying the bill in cash seems illegal - please advise who I can contact for help.
More Metro PCS / Clearcom Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information