Meredith / Received book I didn't order

Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:

I received a book called Eating Healthy to Lose Weight that I did not order and after getting online and seeing how frequent your company has done this my lawyer friend feels a large suite for fraudulent practices should be brought against your company. I will pay for the stupid book since I opened it but I better not receive any further correspondence from your company or Better Home and Gardens or I will enlist the services of my lawyer friend along with the thousands of people with testimonials online that have encountered the same scam from your company. How shameful.

Ke
Jan 9, 2017

Comments

• Ti
      29th of Aug, 2017

my mom subscribed for Better Homes and Gardens without asking me back in 2015, the subscription ended and I never renewed despite this company sending renewal notice after renewal notice. Now they are still sending me the magazine. Personally, I do not read magazines and have not since I was a teenager. I don't even read them in waiting rooms! I have called the company to ask them to stop sending their magazines, which go straight into the trash. All I want is for this company to stop wasting their magazine by sending them to my house. If there is a lawsuit you can add me to the list. This is harassment at this point.