Mercedes Benz C180 — poor quality paint on switches & buttons
I have a Mercedes Benz C 180 bought from local agent three years back brand new done only 25000km. in that car door unlock button & AC buttons which are with sings started fading & peeling off when touched leaving no sings indicating except a ugly white patch. when i inquired about it from the local agent they informed me it's usual for these vehicles.but I'm a user of two other vehicles such as Toyota & BMW i never came across this kind of thing.so i think Mercedes is using very poor quality paint materiel for buttons on dashboard & side doors.i think this needs to be corrected.
More Mercedes Benz C180 Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - failed heated seat causing fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales 
- Mercedes Benz of North America - defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - reputable companies selling known defective goods