Men's USA / Unprofessional Services

I ordered a tuxedo from MensUSA.com for my son’s wedding. We were pressed on time, so I was very anxious about getting it in time for the wedding, so I decided to call to share my concerns. Spoke with Carla, she assured me that they have the size I needed and I will get the tuxedo on time, BUNCH OF LIES. A week passed by, no tuxedo, not even an email with the status of my order. I called them, and they said it could take another couple of days to process my order, REALLY? Finally I received an email saying that they don’t have the size I ordered, but they could offer me size 42 Regular (the size I ordered was 44 Long, you could imagine the difference). Because of the unprofessional staff of MensUSA I didn’t have time to shop for another tuxedo. I had no other choice but to rent the tuxedo at the last moment for my son’s wedding. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! IF you don’t want to ruin your special occasion SHOP SOMEPLACE ELSE!

Va
Sep 4, 2014

Comments

18th of Jun, 2012
    Mensusa - Fake Reviews

Mensusa is a horrible company. They insist on posting fake positive reviews, when in reality they are ripping off the consumers. Avoid them!