11517 1/2 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90025, US
Fri:10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 5:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Men's USAWrong suit

I ordered a suit and they sent me the wrong model...They acted like the one I got was close enough...they already knew it was the wrong one before I mentioned it and would do nothing about it. They show pics of suits to get you to buy them and send you what ever they want...This place is nothing but a con, said I would have to pay for return shipping and restock, and it was their fault, am sending the suit back...It's obvious they don't have the suit i ordered, they are nothing but liars...there seems to be a lot of complaints about the same thing

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Men's USACustomer service

The customer service for this company is, in my opinion, rude, arrogant, uninformed about merchandise and not in the least bit accommodating or helpful. They sent me the wrong item and insisted that it was what I ordered. I sent them photos of the article I received and I had to explain the differences in what I had ordered and what I had received to the customer service rep who still insisted that I received the correct item even with the distinguishable differences that I had pointed out to him/her (they refuse to furnish their names even when one requests it)! I felt I was getting nowhere by email and decided to call customer service and I was connected with a female representative who was every bit as horrendous as the one with which I had previous contact! Since the article I received was not the one I ordered, I simply wanted a prepaid return label for a credit to my account! Of course, they don't do that even though it is their mistake, the customer is expected to pay return and insurance - outrageous!
    My advice would be - caveat emptor and beware and avoid the frustration with this company.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Sm
        Smile4u Feb 09, 2021

Men's USA - Customer Service
        Jean Davis

Jim Cody, this same thing happened to me on 1/1/21. I ordered a coat for my husband in a size 38 which is his regular size. MensUSA sent me a size 42 which swallowed my husband. I called customer service to let them know the size they sent me was wrong. They tried telling me that I indeed ordered a 38 but a 38 was actually a 42 and that is what I ordered...wait what are you saying!!! Why would I order a coat 4 times too big??? They did not give a damn what i had to say. The customer service for this company is indeed rude, arrogant, don't make any sense regarding merchandise and they are always right and the customer is wrong. They will not help you even tho they are dead wrong. They sent me the wrong item and said that it was what I ordered. I ordered another coat from them and I told them I was sending the coat back which I had to pay $18.95 for shipping. Today, 2/8/21, I looked at my bank statement and noticed MensUSA withdrew $25.00 out of my account. I called them and the same old nasty, arrogant, rude customer service said the charge was for an exchange. EXCHANGE!!! I never asked for an exchange because I had already ordered another coat that my husband liked better. She said you did not ask for a refund but an exchange for the coat that was too large. I tried telling her I just purchase another coat from you and I did not need two coats. Before I could even get my point across she abruptly cut me off and said "have a nice day" and hung up on me. Unbelievable!!! I am out of almost $300 they have of my money and this is how I'm being treated. Now I have to pay again to send back a coat that they sent for an exchange that I did not ask for. Terrible Company, they are liars and will not own up to their mistakes. I will never do this again with this rip off company!!! I think this company is fraudulent!!!

MensUSA.com — men’s suits, tuxedos, blazers and accessories

Beware of mensusa.com, 7day menswear, suitusa.com, mensitaly, overcoatusa.com and Blazerusa.com. The owner...