Complaints & Reviews

fraud alert!

There is no valentino. There is no shaun, there is no t.B. Shapiro., there is no leonardo., there is no michael., there is only a persian # named "ashkan". No one at this pathetic company is italian, every picture is fake on their site. They are simply dropshippers who have been repeatedly kicked off of amazon and ebay and reformulate under different i.D. S. A fake better business bureau page will come up under search engine results as well. (look at your url address bar closely to see for yourself!). Every single suit is detagged so that its polyester material is sold as 100% wool.

This is an example of the highest internet fraud made possible by todays ecommerce high paced business world.

Do not complain later after reading this. You have been warned.

• To
    Tony Nov 11, 2008

They are running a very unethical business. The pictures and description of their suits on their website are totally wrong and their products are misrepresented. I bought a suit from them and they shipped me something totally different. The only thing in common was the color of the suit. When I contacted them, they agreed to give me the full refund. However, I found out later that they charged me 30% restocking fee. I had to pay for the shipping too. Don't buy from these crooks.

• Em
    Employee-X12 Mar 31, 2019

@Tony I worked for this company for 6 months and this is all true. They are completely fraud.

Sam Nov 14, 2008

I have had the same problem with this company. after some investigation, i found out who he really is. His name is Ashkan Mashhadian 1444 Wooster Avenue #7 Los Angeles, CA 90035.

i have a pending law suit against him which is being filed... what he is doing is fraud!

• Em
    Employee-X12 Mar 31, 2019

@Sam They are fraud. I worked there and I can attest to the fraudulent practices they are apart of. I personally resigned and would never be apart of a company such as MensUSA.
    Here is more information you should be aware of... Matt Black is Ashkan Mashhadian’s business partner and is apart of all these business decisions as well.
    Ashkan Mashhadian current address
    11740 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Building B
    Apartment 1111
    Middle Building. His personal cell number: +1 (310) 430-0939
    All his employees have fake names and he goes by Sean.

• THIS IS WHY YOU CHRAGE BACK IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU DO THAT, THEN YOU CHARGEBACK FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. THE CREDITCARD COMPANY WILL NOT RECOGNIZE THEIR DEMANDS FOR A RESTOCKING FEE. YOU WILL IN FACT LOSE SHIPPING COST ON RETURNING THEIR BLATANTLY MISDESCRIBED SUITS. (100% POLYESTER-SOLD AS WOOL)

James Feb 13, 2009

Worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. They the rudest most racist people I have ever dealt with. Supposeably I bought an Italian suit and got a piece of junk. When I returned it, they charged me a 25 percent restocking fee. This guy is unbelieveable. What has happened to Amercia that we have let such racist individuals in to our country. This guy should be sent to the firing squad.

• Ba
    baked_lays14 Apr 07, 2009

I ordered a blue zoot suit and a matching fedora hat with blue snake skin shoes. i was charged $300 for this order total. I was excited to see that the package arrived early. When I opened the box I saw the suit. I saw the fedora hat. The shoes were not in there. I'd paid nearly $100 for the shoes alone. I tried contacting them on their web site and all they did was send me an email from UPS saying that the package was delivered. There was a package delivered but it did not contain everything I'd ordered and purchased.

Mark Shuttle Jul 15, 2009

I completely disagree with this complaint and the comments posted here. I have been doing Business with Ashkan for 3 years. He is a very soft nature guy. I am surprised people complain about a person like him. To know about him you need to do Business with him i am sure you will not understand anything about him

• Un
    Unhappy VA Bride Oct 29, 2009

I can not believe the rudeness and false advertisement of this guy.

My wedding is in less than a week now. i ordered 3 suits from this company on October 19th, 2009 they were supposed to be at my house at October 23rd, 2009. The suits were for the Groomsmen We were told that we would receive them by Friday the 29th, . On Monday, October 26th, 2009 I called and was directed to speak with Warehouse Manager who told me that they didn't have 3 of the same suits. I had my groom call the Manager and we Ok'd the shipment as the differences were minuet. Yesterday, October 27th, I called and Jackson, very rudely, told me that the suits had been shipped and that I would receive a tracking number after midnight.

Tonight, I emailed Mens USA, as per their suggestion on their website, to inquire about the tracking. I was informed that they were out of the larger sizes of the suit we had ordered that I would need to pick something else. I called and spoke with Shaun who told me a manger would not be available until tomorrow. When I tried to discuss my situation with Shaun, he hung up on me. I then responded by email asking for a full refund and a call from their manager. I then received another email from Mens USA asking me if shimmery beige would be ok. I responded that shimmery beige would not match and it was not acceptable, that I would like a full refund.

The only reason we even went with this company in the first place, is we needed 2 plus sized suits and 1 regular sized and they advertised they had all the sizes we needed for the same looking suit for a bit less than other places we could find... Obviously less money because of the lack of quality of items and service.

Now I'm stuck with only 5 days to figure out where we can purchase 3 vintage suits that will match the groom.

Brava, Complaint Board Nov 16, 2009

MensUSA is exactly as depicted: a crooked operation. What you receive in the mail is nothing near what is represented on their website and that is their scam. They think a certain percentage of the duped will not return their goods. I called to protest and request a refund and Askan hung up on me twice while advising me of a 30% then 20% re-stocking fee. Thanks to "Tim" and this complaints website for advising me to call your credit card company and file a dispute and return the goods, all in a timely fashion. I received full credit including the postage fee. This guy is everywhere. We need to apprise Amazon and all the other sites he shows up on how dishonest this guy is.

johnlaw Jan 06, 2010

It is a scam. I bought a suit from them when I visited LA a few weeks ago. They showed me a nice grey wool suit that looked good. It was a little full around the chest and they said they would be happy to alter it for me and also hem the pants. I agreed to pay $10 to have it shipped to me and paid the $349 price they asked because it really was a nice suit and I thought it was worth it although I had expected to buy a $199 suit as they advertise. Well, I got the suit. It is not the suit I ordered. It is a super cheap polyester and the wrong size with unhemmed pants.

I called and spoke to someone named Angelino Nardoni. He said "Yeah you got some problem." I explained the situation of receiving a suit that was a pice of junk and asked why they had not sent what I ordered. He said "We sent what you ordered." When I responded that they had not he laughed and said "Screw you dummy." and hung up.

Thankfully I paid with my Discovercard and when I called up to cancle the charge the Discover guy said "Oh, we know about them. Don't worry we'll take care of it."

Don't buy from these rip-off clowns.

• Di
    Disappointed Daughter Mar 11, 2010

I wish I had read this before I placed an order with this company. I bought a suit online for my father and paid the extra fee to have it shipped 3 Day Select through UPS. They put the wrong address on the shipping label and now are telling me that I have to pay an extra $50 to get another one. I never got the FIRST one so why would I give them more money??!!!
    Everytime I call it's the same person calling himself by different names. I asked that they ship a new suit overnight to replace the one that they shipped to the wrong address. The guy "Michael" said they couldn't do anything for me and then hung up on me.
    My next step is to dispute the charge. They are seriously scummy.

• Eu
    European customer Jul 14, 2011

I should have read these reviews before placing my order. I live in Europe and ordered a suit and heard nothing for 2 months. Delivery to Europe can take time and processing through customs can add to that but this was too long. E-mailed Mensusa and they hadn't sent anything. They said that the suit was sold out even though it was still available on their website. I was offered the choice of an alternative but after that they were silent again. The result is that they have $250 of my money and I have nothing. Surprised to see that all positive reviews here are written by people who aren't native English speakers. Makes me wonder if they are not from the company itself. My first contact was however with a representative named Matthew Neavill so I do have a name to write on the reports and claims I am now processing.

• Me
    mellomii Aug 25, 2011

I have an attorney representing me in a possible class action against MensUSA. I have been frauded $650 by them for my wedding, which they have managed to ruin.

Please contact me or email the address below if you are interested in participating (at no cost to you). If you've complained before, please let us know the outcome.

Your time is much appreciated,

[email protected]

• Lo
    Louisat Nov 28, 2011

I agree with all the comments above. This company is a fraud. There is no Italian suit or 100% wool, there is only polyester. They have 0 inventory and they are simply drop shippers sending suit from a manufacturer so they have no control over anything. and you know what! they make FUN of all the customers that buy from them saying how stupid they are to buy suit from them. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM and if you can charge back your credit cards. That will ruin them.

• Sh
    shirleyyoucantbeserious Apr 11, 2012

I am another who wishes she had read the reviews before ordering from mensusa.com. I placed an order on a Saturday, my credit card was charged twice on the following Tuesday(the day the order was supposedly sent). My bank said I needed to contact them first to get the extra charge reversed. I e-mailed the company, they told me that according to their computer, I was only charged once. I am still in the process of getting that money back. That's not the end of it. I never got a tracking number, so when I called the first time the man on the other line said he would look into it and I should be e-mailed the tracking number soon. One week, no tracking number. E-mailed them, no response. Called again. Said I'd have the number by the end of the day. Nope. Called again, put on hold right away. I hung up. Called again. Man that answered said he would look into it, put me on hold. Forty-five minutes later, nothing. I hung up. E-mailed them to cancel my order and refund my money. Apparently the suit was never sent in the first place.

JamesHowery Oct 17, 2013

It is really tough to get high quality Suits at reasonable price. However, all my dilemmas came to an end when I went at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit frightened about the delivery portion. But I am very relieved for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JosephPhillips Oct 21, 2013

Previous month I visited my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, soft fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Hu
    HubertKennedy Oct 22, 2013

After being invited to my social party, I was thinking where to visit for the glam dress for the party. I was scanning a list of brochures and found MensUSA. Just wished into their store last week. I bought from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a superb favorable among my friends. Mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my outfit was really very stylish. Thanks MensUSA.

DavidJones Oct 23, 2013

Hey Friend, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I explained to him I was looking for 2 button suits. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive suits for this season. I checked out some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their smart clothes.

• Ne
    NeilMcNair Oct 24, 2013

It is really not that easy to get fantastic Suits at low-cost price. However, all my difficulties came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be dissatisfied when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

• Ri
    RichardGilcrease Oct 25, 2013

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s house for a family reunion party and over there I heard about Mensusa shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, soft fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very gorgeous suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really cool? The clothes were dressy and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, MensUsa seriously recreated my personality with their glorious clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete package for us.

• Ju
    JustinGolliday Oct 28, 2013

Last month I visited my younger brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very grand suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and cool colors. I was just mesmerized because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

JamesSines Oct 29, 2013

After being invited to my birthday party, I was wondering where to visit for the glam costume for the party. I was scanning a list of brochures and found MensUSA. Just wanted to go into their store previous week. I bought from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were fabulous and comfy. It was a big opportunity among my friends. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their attire. The party was a grand success and my attire was really very stylish. Thanks MensUSA.

DannyBourland Oct 30, 2013

Hey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their impressive clothes.

MatthewWhite Oct 31, 2013

It is really difficult to get superb Suits at reasonable price. However, all my problems came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit frightened about the delivery portion. But I am very pleased for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JohnCole Nov 01, 2013

Few days ago, I traveled to my friend’s place for a official party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, comfortable fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The garments were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously recreated my persona with their splendid apparel. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

• Ge
    GeorgeEckert Nov 04, 2013

Previous month I visited my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very gorgeous suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and cool colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the awesome collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Do
    DouglasKelly Nov 06, 2013

After being invited to my wedding party, I was wondering where to visit for the magnificent outfit for the party. I was searching for a list of brochures and found mens usa. Just wanted to go into their store previous week. I bought from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big favorable among my friends. mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my costume was really very stylish. Thanks mens usa.

• Ta
    TaylorRandell Nov 07, 2013

It is really tough to get superb Suits at low-cost price. However, all my problems came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very relieved for my purchase.You will surely not be dissatisfied when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JoeyMunoz Nov 08, 2013

Recently, I went to my friend’s house for a official party and over there I heard about Mensusa shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, soft fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very grand suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The garments were dressy and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously redefined my personality with their impressive clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete package for us.

JamesYoungo Nov 11, 2013

Last month I traveled to my younger brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and cool colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Piece Vested Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Th
    ThomasDiaz Nov 12, 2013

After being invited to my birthday party, I was thinking where to visit for the most appropriate dress for the party. I was scanning a list of pamphlets and found MensUSA. Just wished into their store end of week. I made a purchase from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a golden opportunity among my colleague. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks mens usa.

AndrewAnderson Nov 13, 2013

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I decided to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I checked out some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

• Ar
    ArthurLoggins Nov 14, 2013

It is really tough to get fantastic Suits at reasonable price. However, all my problems came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

FredNelson Nov 15, 2013

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s place for a official party and over there I heard about Mensusa shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, decent fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were stylish and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUsa seriously recreated my personality with their grand clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

DanielBuck Nov 18, 2013

Last month I visited my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very gorgeous suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

StevenFulton Nov 19, 2013

After being invited to my Friend's anniversary party, I was wondering where to visit for the glam outfit for the party. I was looking for a list of pamphlets and found mens usa. Just wished into their store end of week. I bought from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and comfy. It was a big favorable among my colleague. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their costume. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks mens usa.

CharlesAndrews Nov 20, 2013

Hey Buddy, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the suit quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He instantly took me to their collection center and I started trying out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the best suits for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their impressive clothes.

JohnBoatman Nov 22, 2013

It is really hard to get high quality Suits at affordable price. However, all my difficulties came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in particular sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

RobertClark Nov 22, 2013

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s place for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, nice fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were dainty and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously recreated my persona with their splendid clothes. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete package for us.

• Ty
    TylerHarms Nov 25, 2013

Previous month I traveled to my younger brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very magnificent suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and bright colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

SammyBaynes Nov 26, 2013

After being invited to my wedding party, I was thinking where to visit for the most appropriate costume for the party. I was seeking for a list of pamphlets and found mens usa. Just wanted to go into their store end of week. I bought from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a grand opportunity among my friends. mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their attire. The party was a grand success and my outfit was really cool.

• Be
    BenLopez Nov 27, 2013

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the suit quality. So I decided to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I explained to him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He instantly took me to their collection center and I started trying out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my persona with their designed for comfort clothes.

JaredThomas Nov 28, 2013

It is really hard to get superb Suits at low price. However, all my problems came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA store. I found a huge diversity of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JohnRobinson Nov 29, 2013

Recently, I went to my friend’s place for a birthday party and over there I heard about MensUsa shop with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were splendid design, nice fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very magnificent suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The clothes were stylish and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously recreated my persona with their glorious apparel. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete package for us.

MatthewMoran Nov 30, 2013

Previous month I visited my elder brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very splendid suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the awesome collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

CarlCater Dec 02, 2013

After being invited to my social party, I was wondering where to visit for the glam clothes for the party. I was seeking for a list of brochures and found MensUSA. Just wanted to go into their store previous week. I purchased from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a big opportunity among my friends. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their attire. The party was a grand success and my costume was really very stylish. Thanks MensUSA.

MatthewHoward Dec 04, 2013

It is really tough to get high quality Suits at affordable price. However, all my difficulties came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge mishmash of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very pleased for my purchase.You will surely not be disappointed when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JosephHaskin Dec 05, 2013

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s house for a birthday party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com online store with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, soft fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very gorgeous suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The clothes were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously redefined my persona with their splendid clothes. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete garment store for us.

BruceVick Dec 06, 2013

Previous month I traveled to my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very gorgeous suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and cool colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Piece Vested Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

MikeJordan Dec 07, 2013

After being invited to my office party, I was wondering where to visit for the appropriate attire for the party. I was seeking for a list of order card and found MensUSA. Just wished into their store last week. I bought from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and comfy. It was a big opportunity among my colleague. Mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their costume. The party was a grand success and my outfit was really awesome. Thanks MensUSA.

JamesMiner Dec 09, 2013

Hey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what my requirement was. I explained to him I was looking for business suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

• Pa
    PaulSelders Dec 10, 2013

It is really tough to get high quality Suits at reasonable price. However, all my botherations came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA store. I found a huge diversity of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

DanielLane Dec 11, 2013

Recently, I visited my friend’s house for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about Mensusa shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, nice fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to purchase it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were graceful and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously recreated my personality with their impressive clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete garment store for us.

RodrigoBrandt Dec 12, 2013

Last month I traveled to my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very gorgeous suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the awesome collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Ry
    RyanMurphy Dec 16, 2013

After being invited to my social party, I was thinking where to visit for the glam costume for the party. I was searching for a list of order card and found MensUSA. Just hopped into their store last week. I made a purchase from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were beautiful and reasonable. It was a golden opportunity among my friends. Mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my dress was really cool.

• Ri
    RichardWilson Dec 16, 2013

ey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the suit quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I explained to him I was looking for business suits. He instantly took me to their collection center and I started checking out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my personality with their impressive clothes.

MichaelGore Dec 17, 2013

It is really difficult to get Business Suits at low-cost price. However, all my troubles came to an end when I went at the MensUSA store. I found a huge diversity of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit anxious about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

RoyHenson Dec 18, 2013

Recently, I visited my friend’s place for a official party and over there I heard about MensUsa shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fantastic design, comfortable fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very grand suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The garments were dainty and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously redefined my persona with their grand clothes. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete garment store for us.

BrianWatkins Dec 23, 2013

Previous month I traveled to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very splendid suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Cu
    CurtisMelton Dec 23, 2013

After being invited to my birthday party, I was wondering where to visit for the magnificent attire for the party. I was searching for a list of brochures and found mens usa. Just wanted to go into their store end of week. I made a purchase from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and comfy. It was a superb opportunity among my colleague. mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their dress. The party was a grand success and my attire was really very stylish. Thanks mens usa.

JohnBorges Dec 23, 2013

Hey Friend, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what my requirement was. I explained to him I was looking for 2 button suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

• Te
    TerrenceLotz Dec 24, 2013

It is really tough to get high quality Suits at affordable price. However, all my botherations came to an end when I went at the MensUSA store. I found a huge diversity of Suits that came in unequal sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit anxious about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

WileyJohnson Dec 26, 2013

Few days ago, I traveled to my friend’s house for a dinner party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com shop with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, decent fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very grand suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to purchase it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously recreated my personality with their magnificent apparel. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete garment store for us.

• Eu
    EugeneRogers Dec 27, 2013

Previous month I traveled to my younger brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very glorious suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of Double Breasted Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Ge
    GeorgeInge Dec 30, 2013

After being invited to my office party, I was thinking where to visit for the magnificent clothes for the party. I was seeking for a list of pamphlets and found mens usa. Just wanted to go into their store previous week. I made a purchase from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a golden opportunity among my colleague. Mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their outfit. The party was a grand success and my costume was really cool. Thanks Mens usa.

WilliamDangelo Dec 31, 2013

Hey Friend, I came to know about Mens Usa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for business suits. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive suits for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

DavidFlynn Jan 01, 2014

It is really tough to get Business Suits at affordable price. However, all my dilemmas came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in dissimilar sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit anxious about the delivery portion. But I am very relieved for my purchase.You will surely not be dissatisfied when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JoeGage Jan 02, 2014

Recently, I went to my friend’s place for a dinner party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fantastic design, decent fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very splendid suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy it. Isn’t that really cool? The garments were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously recreated my personality with their magnificent apparel. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete package for us.

• Ar
    ArthurTristan Jan 03, 2014

Previous month I went to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Se
    SeanClewis Jan 04, 2014

After being invited to my birthday party, I was wondering where to visit for the most appropriate dress for the party. I was scanning a list of brochures and found mens usa. Just hopped into their store previous week. I bought from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were beautiful and reasonable. It was a big opportunity among my colleague. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks MensUSA.

RobertMason Jan 06, 2014

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I decided to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed store representatives who asked what my requirement was. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I checked out some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their designed for comfort clothes.

CarlDonovan Jan 07, 2014

It is really not that easy to get fantastic Suits at reasonable price. However, all my problems came to an end when I went at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JoshuaEmery Jan 08, 2014

Few days ago, I visited my friend’s place for a family reunion party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com online store with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, decent fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The garments were elegant and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously redefined my personality with their superb apparel. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

• Lo
    LowellJames Jan 09, 2014

Last month I went to my younger brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very grand suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

MichaelEyman Jan 10, 2014

After being invited to my social party, I was wondering where to visit for the glam outfit for the party. I was searching for a list of order card and found Mens usa. Just hopped into their store end of week. I bought from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were beautiful and comfortable. It was a grand opportunity among my colleague. MensUSA redefined my personality impressive with their outfit. The party was a grand success and my outfit was really cool. Thanks MensUSA.

DavidBuckley Jan 13, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive suits for this season. I took trial some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my persona with their smart clothes.

RobertDayton Jan 14, 2014

It is really tough to get high quality Suits at low-cost price. However, all my dilemmas came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA store. I found a huge diversity of Suits that came in particular sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit anxious about the delivery portion. But I am very pleased for my purchase.You will surely not be dissatisfied when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

DavidBailey Jan 15, 2014

Recently, I traveled to my friend’s place for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were splendid design, comfortable fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very gorgeous suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The apparel were graceful and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously redefined my personality with their gorgeous clothes. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete package for us.

BrianSeng Jan 16, 2014

Last month I traveled to my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very magnificent suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

CharlesBethea Jan 17, 2014

After being invited to my social party, I was thinking where to visit for the magnificent outfit for the party. I was scanning a list of pamphlets and found mens usa. Just hopped into their store last week. I made a purchase from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and reasonable. It was a big favorable among my friends. mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their dress. The party was a grand success and my attire was really cool. Thanks MensUSA.

• Be
    BernardMaxwell Jan 20, 2014

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I told him I was looking for business suits. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I took trial some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my persona with their designed for comfort clothes.

WilliePerry Jan 20, 2014

It is really hard to get Business Suits at affordable price. However, all my difficulties came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA store. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in dissimilar sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

• Ti
    TimothyFelice Jan 21, 2014

Few days ago, I visited my friend’s place for a official party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fantastic design, comfortable fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a very grand suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The clothes were dainty and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, MensUsa seriously recreated my persona with their superb garments. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete package for us.

• Ra
    RaymondHopper Jan 21, 2014

Last month I visited my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very splendid suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and bright colors. I was just mesmerized because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Sc
    ScottRowland Jan 23, 2014

After being invited to my birthday party, I was wondering where to visit for the magnificent attire for the party. I was searching for a list of pamphlets and found MensUSA. Just hopped into their store previous week. I bought from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfy. It was a superb opportunity among my friends. mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my clothes was really very stylish. Thanks mens usa.

• De
    DewayneWalls Jan 23, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were saying about the suit quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I took trial some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their impressive clothes.

• Fe
    FelipeMichel Jan 23, 2014

It is really difficult to get fantastic Suits at reasonable price. However, all my botherations came to an end when I went at the MensUSA store. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit frightened about the delivery portion. But I am very relieved for my purchase.You will surely not be disappointed when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

• Ab
    AbrahamHelton Jan 23, 2014

Recently, I traveled to my friend’s place for a dinner party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were splendid design, soft fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very splendid suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really awesome? The clothes were dainty and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously redefined my persona with their grand clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

FrankNadeau Jan 24, 2014

Last month I visited my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very glorious suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and cool colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

DavidJones00 Jan 24, 2014

After being invited to my birthday party, I was thinking where to visit for the most appropriate clothes for the party. I was scanning a list of order card and found MensUSA. Just wished into their store previous week. I bought from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and reasonable. It was a superb opportunity among my colleague. mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their costume. The party was a grand success and my attire was really cool. Thanks mens usa.

JamesTedesco Jan 24, 2014

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the suit quality. So I decided to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I told him I was looking for business suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive clothes for this season. I took trial some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

• Ga
    GaryGibson Feb 05, 2014

It is really difficult to get fantastic Suits at affordable price. However, all my difficulties came to an end when I visited at the MensUsa shop. I found a huge collection of suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very pleased for my purchase. You will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from MensUsa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JohnKerry Feb 05, 2014

Recently, I went to my friend’s place for a friend's get together party
    and over there I heard about MensUsa online store with their splendid
    collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were
    fantastic design, decent fabric, bright color and huge stock. I wanted a
    very grand suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to buy
    it. Isn’t that really cool? The garments were dainty and comfortable. It
    was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, Mensusa.com
    seriously redefined my persona with their splendid apparel. What else
    could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

JohnnyRodger Feb 06, 2014

Previous month I went to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very glorious suit with nice fittings, soft fabric and elegant colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of Double Breasted Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

MichaelFaison Feb 06, 2014

After being invited to my social party, I was wondering where to visit for the glam attire for the party. I was seeking for a list of brochures and found Mens usa. Just hopped into their store previous week. I made a purchase from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and reasonable. It was a big favorable among my friends. mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their outfit. The party was a grand success and my outfit was really awesome. Thanks mens usa.

• Ni
    NicholasSmith Feb 07, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I explained to him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He instantly took me to their collection center and I started checking out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best suits for this season. I took trial some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their designed for comfort clothes.

• Er
    EricGarcia00 Feb 07, 2014

It is really hard to get high quality Suits at low-cost price. However,
    all my problems came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA store. I
    found a huge collection of Suits that came in individual sizes, color
    and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit worried
    about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You
    will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from
    MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available
    that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

MichaelHarman Feb 10, 2014

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s house for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com
    shop with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many
    more. There were splendid design, nice fabric, elegant color and huge
    stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am
    getting ready to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The garments were
    graceful and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To
    keep it short, MensUsa seriously recreated my persona with their

• Th
    ThomasJohnson00 Feb 10, 2014

Last month I visited my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very splendid suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of Double Breasted Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

DannieLewis Feb 11, 2014

After being invited to my office party, I was thinking where to visit
    for the magnificent outfit for the party. I was scanning a list of order
    card and found mens usa. Just wanted to go into their store previous
    week. I made a purchase from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting
    right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the
    best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately
    found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a superb favorable among
    my friends. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their outfit.
    The party was a grand success and my dress was really cool. Thanks Mens
    usa.

DavidBatson Feb 11, 2014

Hey Friend, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their elegant dresses were discussing about the suit quality. So I decided to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for 2 button suits. He instantly took me to their collection center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best suits for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their impressive clothes.

JohnLane Feb 13, 2014

It is really difficult to get high quality Suits at low price. However, all my dilemmas came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in unequal sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

DavidAlexander00 Feb 13, 2014

Recently, I traveled to my friend’s place for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about MensUsa shop with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were splendid design, nice fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very superb suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The clothes were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, MensUsa seriously recreated my persona with their splendid clothes. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete package for us.

• Ti
    TimothyBentley Feb 14, 2014

Previous month I went to my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, soft fabric and cool colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fabulous collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

StevePayne Feb 14, 2014

After being invited to my wedding party, I was thinking where to visit for the most appropriate outfit for the party. I was searching for a list of order card and found Mens usa. Just hopped into their store last week. I purchased from MensUSA the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and reasonable. It was a big opportunity among my friends. Mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my costume was really very stylish. Thanks Mens usa.

JohnWitte Feb 24, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about Mens Usa from an anniversary party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed salesman who asked what I'm looking for. I told him I was looking for designer tuxedos. He immediately took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really awesome. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the best suits for this season. I checked out some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my personality with their smart clothes.

• Je
    JesseGills Feb 24, 2014

It is really difficult to get superb Suits at low price. However, all my botherations came to an end when I went at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in different sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

• Ha
    HarryBrewer Feb 25, 2014

Few days ago, I went to my friend’s place for a birthday party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, soft fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am saving my cash to purchase it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously redefined my personality with their superb garments. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete package for us.

• Ju
    JustinRangel Feb 26, 2014

Previous month I went to my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and elegant colors. I was just mesmerized because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the awesome collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of Double Breasted Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Pa
    PaulKnipe Feb 28, 2014

After being invited to my birthday party, I was thinking where to visit for the magnificent outfit for the party. I was seeking for a list of brochures and found Mens usa. Just wished into their store previous week. I purchased from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a superb opportunity among my colleague. Mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks mens usa.

• Do
    DouglasFraga Feb 28, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about MensItaly from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were saying about the fabric quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed salesman who asked what I'm looking for. I explained to him I was looking for 2 button suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensItaly the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best suits for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensItaly redefined my personality with their designed for comfort clothes.

StevenChristensen Mar 03, 2014

It is really difficult to get Business Suits at low-cost price. However, all my problems came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA store. I found a huge collection of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very relieved for my purchase.You will surely not be dissatisfied when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

MichaelCook Mar 04, 2014

Few days ago, I visited my friend’s house for a family reunion party and over there I heard about Mensusa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were awesome design, comfortable fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very glorious suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really awesome? The apparel were fine and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, Mensusa.com seriously redefined my personality with their glorious apparel. What else could I ask for? Mensusa.com provides a complete garment store for us.

• Ne
    NeilJames Mar 05, 2014

Last month I went to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and elegant colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Google search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Lu
    LuisHoffman Mar 06, 2014

After being invited to my wedding party, I was thinking where to visit for the magnificent clothes for the party. I was scanning a list of order card and found MensUSA. Just hopped into their store last week. I bought from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were beautiful and comfortable. It was a grand favorable among my friends. Mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their attire. The party was a grand success and my costume was really cool. Thanks MensUSA.

FrankGordon Mar 07, 2014

Hey Friend, I came to know about Mens Usa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the suit quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was greeted by a well dressed store representatives who asked what I'm looking for. I explained to him I was looking for business suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started trying out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the exclusive suits for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were nice and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. Mens Usa redefined my persona with their designed for comfort clothes.

JoseHarms Mar 10, 2014

It is really hard to get superb Suits at low-cost price. However, all my problems came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge mishmash of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very pleased for my purchase.You will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from MensUSA. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

JohnMedina Mar 13, 2014

Recently, I visited my friend’s house for a friend's get together party and over there I heard about MensUsa online store with their splendid collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, nice fabric, elegant color and huge stock. I wanted a very magnificent suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to buy it. Isn’t that really awesome? The garments were smart and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my colleagues. To keep it short, MensUsa seriously redefined my persona with their impressive garments. What else could I ask for? MensUsa provides a complete garment store for us.

JamesJones0 Mar 13, 2014

Last month I went to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very grand suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of Double Breasted Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

CharlesMendez Mar 14, 2014

After being invited to my birthday party, I was wondering where to visit for the magnificent clothes for the party. I was searching for a list of brochures and found Mens usa. Just hopped into their store previous week. I made a purchase from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were elegant and reasonable. It was a big opportunity among my colleague. Mens usa redefined my personality impressive with their attire. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks Mens usa.

AnthonyGarvey Mar 14, 2014

Hey Buddy, I came to know about MensUsa from a birthday party. The ones wearing their magnificent dresses were discussing about the suit quality. So I thought about to pay a visit to their store. Starting up front I was welcomed by a well dressed salesman who asked what my requirement was. I explained to him I was looking for business suits. He instantly took me to their dress making center and I started checking out different designs. It was really cool. The last time I made a purchase from MensUsa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front entrance. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and found they were elegant and comfortable. It was a big hit among my friends. MensUsa redefined my persona with their smart clothes.

• Ke
    KevinWard Mar 18, 2014

It is really not that easy to get fantastic Suits at reasonable price. However, all my botherations came to an end when I visited at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge mishmash of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even helpful for me. I was a bit concern about the delivery portion. But I am very glad for my purchase.You will surely not be depressed when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet.

• Te
    TerryHardy Mar 18, 2014

Recently, I went to my friend’s house for a dinner party and over there I heard about Mensusa.com online store with their fabulous collection of suits, jackets, tuxedos and many more. There were fabulous design, soft fabric, cool color and huge stock. I wanted a very superb suit for my own wedding and here I am getting ready to purchase it. Isn’t that really cool? The clothes were dressy and comfortable. It was quite a big hit among my friends. To keep it short, MensUSA.com seriously redefined my persona with their magnificent clothes. What else could I ask for? MensUSA.com provides a complete package for us.

RonMarks Mar 19, 2014

Last month I traveled to my elder brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very splendid suit with nice fittings, comfortable fabric and cool colors. I was just mesmerized because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the fantastic collection. He replied MensUSA.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Piece Vested Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from Mensusa.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings.

• Ms
    Ms. Von Feb 08, 2016

I purchased a suit from mensusa.com. The suit was nothing like the picture. The picture on there website was a black and white blazer with black pants. They sent a the blazer but with white pants. I challed to explain my problem and I need the pant for a wedding 2/5/16 Friday. Becky stated that the order would arrive Monday 2/8/16. I stated that the pants needed to be in because of the wedding, she put me on hold and came back on the line and stated that the manager approved the shipment would be rushed and I would receive it by 9am CST Friday. Well no package arrived. so I called MensUSA spoke with Tory and she said that the pants would arrive Monday. I explained my situation and she hung up in my face. Today is Monday 2/8/16 I received the pant, but we missed the wedding. I called to return the order they offered me $50 to keep it. I said no because I have no use for the suite. She stated that I had to pay for return shipment. I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was the manager but would not give her name and the phone hung up. I received the email in my inbox for the return. There policy clearly states that due to the companies mistake they would rpay for cost of return. To make a long story short. I called several times and was given different names for managers Lyn, Liz, Micheal, and come to find out Tory and Becky are fake names also. This company is a FRAUD. BEWARE!!!

Carny Jun 17, 2016

MensUsa is a scam: I tried buying suits from their site. in the beginning they were very pleasant and called immediately after my online sale. The suit I received was completely different than what i ordered. I ordered a blue 3 button vested suit. I received a black three button suit of a completely different style. I emailed and called to return it immediately. The sales person was nice and said since we sent the wrong suit don't worry about the restocking fee. I mailed the package back (get a delivery confirmation! The tracking number said it was recieved on May 26, 2010...today is June 9, 2010 I have had to call multiple times and was hung upon twice by "Shawn" I was then told that i had to pay 20% restocking fee when the website says 10%. I was told "yeah I proceed the refund myself" but never received anything. Today i finally did receive an email conformation but still no money. If my money is not refunded I will be suing the company for fraud.

Avoid this company, cheap suits, and sleazy sales people! Buyer Beware! not worth it!!

Steve Matthew Aug 01, 2016

I just wanted to share my views with the Mensusa. I ordered 2 Button Mens Suits last week.

It was very nice and I was happy to receive my online purchase of suits within 3 Business

days. The service has been excellent. I recommend you to purchase at

http://www.Mensusa.com/ Company.

stevemarkkss Aug 01, 2016

Excellent Collections of Mensusa Suits...

Last week i purchased Double Breasted Suits from Mensusa company. They have really Great collections of suits. And they provide superb service. Mensusa have excellent collection of suits, offered in different colors, designs and styles. Thanks to Mensusa Suits.

Hi to all, I am very happy to write about Mensusa because last week I purchased a Brown suit for my Brother's marriage, VERY GOOD customer service and also I feel very comfort with these suits. So I will buy more suits from Mensusa.

• Di
    dirklatex Mar 05, 2019

The online store is a mixture of good and bad. Please do research first before ordering anything from them. If I had done this, I probably wouldn't have ordered anything from them, or perhaps I wouldn't have ordered two suits from them as a first order. Maybe just one to see what that experience would've been. You will see many reviews on here that illustrate where the store could use some improvement. First off, it is difficult to determine what brand of suit you are getting if you're searching for a particular style. I bought two suits: a brown pinstripe and a charcoal gray pinstripe. These suits arrived with the brand name Tazio. I'm not familiar with the brand but just from my recent limited experience with this brand the sizes run extremely small. I had just bought a suit from a brick and mortar store and had been measured for a 46R. A 46R from Tazio was way too small. I had to order two sizes up from that (50R) in order to receive the suits that come closest to fitting me correctly. Which leads me to segue into another point of contention: don't believe the website's claim to have an "unconditional return policy, " in which they claim you will receive a full refund--minus a restocking fee-if you're not in any way satisfied. After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation of your order in which it states the return policy is only valid if MensUSA has misrepresented the item. Otherwise, they will only do exchanges. Stating this after placing the order- having committed to a purchase--is not a good way to establish a customer's faith in the retailer. Such deception leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth, and does much damage to their reputation as an honest online store. Also, the pictures they use to represent the suit were misleading in the one instance with the Charcoal Gray pinstripe suit I received. The color is way darker than the photo they used to represent this suit. So I would say be prepared to receive a suit that doesn't actually match the color the store represents. In my case I can make it work, so I won't complain too loudly about that. Just remember: buyer beware. On a more positive note, the value seems pretty good for the price. I am satisfied with the quality of the suits I received. In the case of having to deal with an exchange, follow their suggestion to communicate via email. In my case I had to correspond through several emails with them in order to get the exchange underway, but their responses were always timely even though the instructions contained in them were somewhat confusing. First they asked for a money order or certified check to be included in the return; then in a subsequent email they asked me to approve an exchange fee so they could charge my credit card on file. But once the exchange was in the pipeline, everything went smoothly. Tracking my package I see that it arrived last night, and today I received the exchange, letting me know that they had been tracking the package as well and timed the exchange to arrive at my doorstep at the same time as they had received the return, and this was pretty impressive.

• Bi
    Billy.m Apr 02, 2019

All these fraudulent good reports came directly from the fraudulent company. I joined the class action lawsuit. 30 days no refund yet on a product i never got.Fake names fake ads. I hope he gets fucked in jail. No grease along with his gay partners.

scam and lies

These people at mens usa repeatedly lied to me about having a suit in stock in a particular size, then they said that it was on the way to me and it never came, and then when I finally confronted them about not getting the suit I paid for, they hung up on me 3 times! Do not order from this place, they are a total scam and will send you whatever they have that is not what you ordered and then you'll have a miserable time trying to get the right thing and then they'll pretend its all your fault!

• Rp
    rp&pp Apr 29, 2011

my boyfriend order a tuxedo from Mens usa.com .so far we have got the run around every time we have called .first week went by we called it was ship 4 days ago but no tracking no# second week still waiting on tracking no# third week lady says it was just ship and we should get it mid next week.so boyfriends said if not then I will contact local new station who research bad companies like you.so that is what we've done so maybe they will get closed down.don't ever order from here. scam

• He
    Henry Petraki Feb 15, 2013

Unaware of the trap, this is the second time I am returning a sportcoat which is not again what I had ordered. MensUSA insists that it is the one I ordered but looks donot come close and sku # is wrong. [email protected]

rip off activity

Be careful ordering from mensusa.com - after ordering suits for a wedding - languages were downloaded on my laptop and next time I tried to log into my bank account - I was directed to a new page. Be oh so careful with this website. I went to the bank and changed all my account numbers. Also when I ordered the suits, I got all different suits. I ordered the same suit; however, when shipped we got all different brand names. Some were shipped from California and some from New York City. You do not get what you ordered. I will never order from these people again.

• Ki
    Kiai Apr 02, 2009

I want to start a class action lawsuit against these gyes. Anyone who has ever been screwed by these gyes. Been lied to cheated, conned, ripped of whatever contact me and we will get our day of retribution when I send a media release to all radio, TV news hours and newspapers.These gyes need to be put out of business [email protected] 778-330-7213

• Ki
    Kiai Apr 02, 2009

anybody know where they get there zoot suits from.i need a pair of pants to complete my suit that they refuse to send me unless i send them more money which will mean i will end paying over 150 canadian dollars for a pair of pants that i still might not get.Any ideas anybody [email protected] where do they get there hats from

they messed up on our order and wouldn't refund us

Do not go to MensUSA and fall for their advertisement of "quality, name-brand, wide selection for the lowest price." They do not carry what they advertise, and basically give you the closest match to what you order in their store. Upon their mistake, they will brush you off like it's your mistake and refuse to refund you. We have not been refunded for our suit or the shipping and handling fees that were incurred due to them screwing up our order twice... Please, save yourself money and time and frustration and don't shop there! There are plenty other places to go to. They are sooooo rude and dishonest!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices