Mens Health Magazine, Rodale / Gift Subscription

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I sent back a business reply card for a gift subsrciption to mens health for my boyfriend. After a week or so I decided since my parents get the magazine I was not going to Pay for the gift subcription because I did not want it. They would bill me and I did not pay them, I did not want the subcription. Little did I know I was already subsribed, they had been sending the magazines to him without recieving the $ for the subsrciption. Now a year later I recieve a letter from a collection agency for the 19.95. I am gonna tell my parents to cancel their subscription, too. Any company that has to do these types of practices must be pretty desperate. It is insulting seeing that collection letter since my credit I have always been very careful with. To put it simply I am pissed. Don't even bother with this mens health magazine. It's not worth it.

Al

Comments

• Je
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I'm a subscriber to the magazine for 15 years and I 've never had a problem. When I moved they were the first to send their magazine to my new - and they were the last magazine I contacted, about a week after I contacted others. No complaints at all with them or Rodale.