Menards / lyon's bathtub from menards is crap!
I purchased a Lyons bathtub (model 3060) and shower surround form Menards. After less than 2 years of use, it has developed 2 cracks in the floor of the tub. I have spent over a month trying to get my money returned under the warranty claim but have not got any response form Lyons at all, and only responses from Menards saying basically "It's not our problem". I have now gotten to the point that I have informed them I will be employing a lawyer if I don't receive immediate resolution to this problem, but am not really holding my breath on a resolution from them. I have been assured by a management members at Menards that Lyons will contact me "by the end of business today". That was on September 19th. I have went through submitting a warranty claim form to Lyons, with no response. I have emailed the person in charge of Plumbing items at Menards and have gotten nothing but a runaround.
Menards doesn't stand behind their products and their idea of customer service is a joke - it's more a customer disservice!
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards / Midwest Manufacturing / Mastercraft Doors - implied and express warranty not honored 
- Menards - discrimination
- Menards - barracuda 100 amp battery
- Menards - customer service
- Menards - lyons contour soaking tub
- Menards - customer service due to damage