Melaleuca / rip off
I tried to cancel my account after using their vitamins for over 2 years. After not finding a way on their site I called customer service. I was told they needed me to mail in my signature to cancel the account. I asked what would happen if I stopped ordering every month. They told me they would continue to charge me and send me products automatically.
I asked for a supervisor, because I don't need to jump through hoops to cancel an account. The supervisor told me the same thing, stating it was in the agreement I signed. It is in fact at the very end of their 5 page agreement, after two sections of fine print.
I finally gave up with customer service and completed the written document with signature. When trying to locate my account number as required for cancellation, it was nowhere to be found on their site. So I again had to call customer service.
Even though they were more than happy to accept my electronic signature to sign up, they want to delay my cancellation by making t hard to cancel, and making me mail them a hand written document. The is a deceitful practice and people should think twice before signing up for their products.
More Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews
- Melaleuca - online scam! 
- Melaleuca - terrible experience! 
- Melaleuca - bought the vitamins and I got very sick from them 
- Melaleuca - points/ dollar amount 
- Melaleuca - can't cancel 
- Melaleuca - Missing item on delivery 5758 (Sel Bella Nourishing & Strengthening OIl)
- Melaleuca - being treated unfair and like /i'm thief
- Melaleuca - not environment friendly at all as what said by company 
- Melaleuca - rip offs
- Melaleuca - not impressed