Meineke Car Care Centers / I expect to be compensated for the broken door lock
My car was scheduled for new spark plugs and wires at 4:00PM Saturday 02-02-07. Everything in my car was working fine at that time. That bill was $204.16. Is that the usual for a tune up on a 4-cylinder car? By Sunday afternoon I had no heat in the car. When I called on Monday I was told that the mechanics were nowhere near the thermostat for the heater and the car was "old and things wear out." I then left my car to have the heater repaired. Repairs were expected to take two days as a part had to be ordered from Hyundai. Meineke had my car for 3 complete days, one of which the car was not worked on at all because of days off and personnel problems. I was not given the courtesy of a phone call telling me it would be an extra day. I had to borrow a car for my own transportation. I finally picked up my car on 02-09-07. That bill was $583.20. The driver's side door lock is now broken. When I called about this problem I was told again that the mechanics were nowhere near my door lock. Is this a pattern? The door lock was not broken when it was brought in for repair on 02-06-07 and now it is. The car was looked at on 02-10-07 and I was told that the door had to be removed and the spring replaced for an extra $30.00. I did not damage my car and I expect to be compensated for the broken door lock.
More Meineke Car Care Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Meineke - Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada 
- Meineke - Botched The Job, Cost $7,000 To Repair 
- Meineke - Terrible experience! 
- Meineke Car Care Center - Won't pay up on Lawsuit 
- Meineke - Can't do a simple oil change 
- Meineke Car Care Centers - tires purchased this month (november 2018)!!
- Meineke Car Care Centers - refund
- Meineke Car Care Centers - charging for two?? why?
- Meineke - oil change
- Meineke Car Care Centers - oil change coupons