Meijer's Meat Dept. / pork chops
My Wife bought some Pork Chops Monday and fixed them Wednesday evening and after frying them there was about 1/4" of water, not grease, but water in the skillet. Is your Meat market adding water to their meat products to raise the weight of the product ?
We also bought a bag of Michigan Apples that were marked Gala Apples but when we got home and opened the bag they looked more like Delicious Apples. After cutting into a couple we found they were Brown inside, not bruises but brown throughout, like they had been frozen. We deal with Meijer's all the time not only for groceries but for everything else.
More Meijer's Meat Dept. Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving
- Meijer - meijer brand fruit and yogurt cereal