Meijer / pharmacy

Bowling Green, KY, United States

I called in a RX on Thursday May 11th via phone refills. I went on Saturday May 13th to pick up my RX and the tech told me they had them ready but my insurance was not going though. I apologized and told her that I had a new insurance company and I would bring the cards to them on Sunday. Sunday, May 14th, I went back and gave the card to the window tech. After she entered my card she said I would have to wait 15 to 20 minutes. I could not understand how they where ready on Saturday but not on Sunday. This was unacceptable and I felt as if I were lied to. I drove off, called the pharmacy back and cancelled my RX and transfered them. The team leader was helpful in transfering the medication I needed to another pharmacy. I am a huge fan of Meijer and went out of my way to shop there. This is not the first instance when my RX was not complete when promised. My 5 months old grandson was in the car and 15 minutes is a lifetime in a sitting car. I am sorry to say that I will be shopping elsewhere when I have prescriptions needing to be filled.

Ji