Meijer — customer service-returns and exchanges of merchandise
On 11/28/18 at 7:15 a.m. I went to my local Escanaba, MI, Meijer and went to the Customer Service Desk to exchange a shirt I purchased for cash yesterday. I wanted to exchange it for a size larger. There was a sign on the desk that advised me the Customer Service Desk did not open until 8:00 a.m. I then went to the checkout to see if I could exchange the item. The cashier advised me if I paid cash I could return it and purchase the new item in a size larger. I went and got the size larger (same shirt) and went to the cashier. She advised me she could not perform the transaction because there was nobody for a fingerprint for the register to perform that type of transaction. I was then told I'd have to come back after 8:00 a.m.
What kind of service is this for a 24-hour store? I spend a significant amount of money at the Escanaba Meijer and this is unacceptable. I work 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and prefer not to go to the Customer Service Desk after work when there's a lineup after a full day of work, as you can likely understand.
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving