Meaningful Beauty Vitamins / fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation

FL, United States

I ordered the Cindy Crawford beauty kit and they sneak their vitamins in the 30-day trial package. I cancelled my account because I did not think the product was worthy of the price since I had lost my job. They didn't tell me that the vitamins were not part of my order but came from a different division. I was continually sent vitamins and charged $32.94 a month. Here's the catch: I didn't figure this out until seven months later because I was in an automobile accident and was severely injured. (SUV flipped). I'm catching up on my banking and looking at checking statements and wonder why I'm paying this money each month and have boxes piled up by my door. I called the company and they basically said "Too bad for you. You didn't call within the allotted time frame." I'm now the proud owner of $400 worth of vitamins. I'm a Business Consultant and often work with customer service divisions within organizations. I give this company a grade of "F." I have never seen such an underhanded way of getting your product out to consumers. Do NOT BUY from this company!!